Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tag search

will be great if when using the search tool the search will include tags as well

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do a deal % discount

Loving the do a deal button but it would even more useful to have a percentage discount as well, instead of having to do it per group

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Populate discussions by adding a CC email address.

For times when the Discussion module isn't appropriate, It would be great to be able to CC my opportunity into my standard email so that the crew can still see my correspondence.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news – this is something that you can do today! Use the discussion email address under Actions to CC or BCC correspondence into the Discussions section of an opportunity.

Discussion email addresses are available on lots of screens, including opportunities, products, and organizations.

4. Add tags to multiple items

Often, we decide to add a new tag to the tag pool for various reasons. Currently, we have to open each product manually to do this, which not only takes quite some time, but leads to errors in entering the tags, which defeats the purpose. It would be great if we could have the ability to select a group of items, or select multiple items from different groups, and add the same tag to each one in one go.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show job number alongside the job name on calendar feed

When reviewing jobs in iCal in only shows job name. it would be useful if the job number showed alongside in order to make it more obvious that these are jobs, and to more easily search for that job within current.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base