Quickbooks Support, Link to Google Calendar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Click on serialised item number to display product history

Where ever I see the asset number of a serialised item (Stock Level, Availability), I want to be able to click on it to view a history of the item.

I want to be displayed with a chronological list of key events. This would be the opportunities it went out on and when it has been quarantined. It would need extensive detail lines such as pick-up and drop-off dates. (could be filterable with saved view though).

This would be useful for:
    - Tracking down a missing item, where was it last seen...
    - A very quick view of quarantine history…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display more than one job action per day in 'Job Planner'

Job planner to display more than one activity per day. Ie if a job has prep, delivery and in use on the same day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. eSignatures

I was wondering if there were any defined workflows or plans for esignatures. In an ideal world, you could create a hire agreement on a Surface Pro tablet or Ipad, and the customers sign directly on the PDF, and then it gets automatically attached back to the opportunity and marked as 'signed'. Legally binding and paperless from end to end.

199 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Create and Add Another" for Opportunity Items

If I want to create accessories for a resource item, I have the option to "create and add another". This massively speeds up data entry. All good.

However, when I'm adding Opportunity items, every time I add an item I get returned to the opportunity view, with all the groups and accessory views collapsed. If I wish to add another item I have to re-open the subgroups and click on the the "plus" sign.

It would make life a lot easier if I had the option to "create and add another opportunity item in the same place as the one…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Crew/Transpot Scheduling

Sure it's in the pipeline, but crew/transport scheduling.

And the ability to create nice reports either per job, per crew/transport member, or per week showing bookings and locations.

130 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Services and crewing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Barcode accepted noise

Instead of having my buddy watch the screen while I'm using my wireless barcode scanner, it would be ace if Current made an 'Accepted' Noise to say that the barcode was read correctly. Much similar to the broken glass noise that it makes when something is wrong.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Group prepped and checked out items in an opportunity

When checking out equipment, if once and item was prepped or checked out, it would be nice if it moved to a new collapsable list. This would leave me with one list open of un prepped or un checked items.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Non chargeable accessory items

Am I right in thinking that if a Zero Charged mandatory accessory does not have a rental rate set, the system will generate an error if that accessory is called as part of a kit? The item in question is a 13A to IEC mains cable, which we will never charge for, but needs to be on kit lists in case of a hard of thinking moment in the warehouse.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While you’ll still need to add a rental rate against a rental product to add it to an opportunity, we’ve now added the option to add a rate when creating a product.

This defaults to 0.00, meaning that all rental products will be created with a rental rate and can be added to opportunities straight away.

11. Online Quote Approval

You send a quote to a client and at the moment there is no way for them to approve that quote without emailing back saying "I accept!" - I'd like to see a button that they can click that reads something like "Accept this quotation inline with the Rental Agreement found here: www." This would then update the status of the opportunity and send emails to the user.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Lower accessories amounts to less than 1

For example, if two speakers sit on one dolly, you only need one dolly per two speakers.
    Currently when you add accessories, the lowest denominator is 1, whereas in this example, you would want 0.5.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Xero integration / cash customer payments

I'm not sure if this will change with the upcoming integration with Xero, but what would be ideal is either a 'Pay with Xero now' button, where it pushes the invoice to Xero and automatically opens up the approved yet unpaid invoice in Xero in a separate browser tab, ready to enter in the customer's payment.

Or a way to do something similar directly in Current RMS.

I'm not sure at the moment how to handle customers who need to pay on pickup.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Non-financial Opportunity access

There are circumstances where we don't want the guys pulling a job off the shelf to see the financial details of the job, but there is currently no way to allow a user to access the Opportunity so they can get a kit list, but not see the charging details of the the job. Any comments welcome...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Venue Database

Offer a venues database to provide suggestions in the delivery address field of an opportunity, to prevent having to enter duplicates of each venue as a delivery address for multiple organisations.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Delivery note sort order

I've been playing and discovered that the delivery note is printed in the order of the Groups in the Opportunity Order View. While this is great for finding particular types of kit, I can see circumstances where a strict ordering by Container number will be more useful (e.g. for freight agents who don't care what's in the box).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Serial numbers in product view

Here's my scenario - I have 20 serialised items which I need to add as Stock Levels and then barcode. The quickest way to add them is to "Create and Add Another". Then I go back to the product view and print off 20 barcodes as a single document. In order to then match the barcodes I've just printed to the serial numbered item to which they relate, however, I've got to go into each individual record. Am I missing something or is there no view where a list contains both the Asset Numbers and the Serial Number together. If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Non-integer Opportunity Numbers

Allow non-integer Opportunity and Invoice numbers.

I'd like my Opportunity numbers for follow the pattern H140001, but the system won't allow non-integer numbers

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Product Detail sub headings

When you add or edit a Stock Level, the Product that you are adding is shown as a sub heading under "…Stock Level". It would be really useful if the same were true for all the task under the product detail screen, i.e. rates, accessories and attachments , for that moment when you're halfway through creating a rate and phone rings...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Product group pre fill

I'm currently migrating an existing database of specific items (so importing doesn't work). As I add a new Stock Level item, I'm having to select the Product Group, in spite of having navigated to the Create Product screen from the Products view where I've filtered to see only a particular Product Group. Would it make sense to be able to go Products - Speakers - Add Product and have the Product Group pre-filled with "Speakers" rather than the first product group in the list?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base