Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add notes section in product/item

Add a notes section to each product/item (especially if serialised with an individual asset number). This would be useful for a number of reasons but recently for me we have re-numbered all our assets giving them a new barcode, it would have been useful to add the old number in a notes field for reference in the future.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In detail view, when scanning barcodes allow to book out without firstly having to allocate

Looking at the screenshot below, we only stock one of these particular shoulder rigs and each piece is added as a separate product with it's own barcode. All these components have been added as accessories, so by the time I get to the detail view, the specific components are in essence already allocated.

It would therefore be a huge time saver to not have to allocate these again when scanning and be able to book them out straight away, as the allocation at this stage only doubles the workload for us. If there only exists one of each item, why…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Favourites on navigation bar

Favourites as a drop down list next to "Reports".

Loads them in a list or for large numbers allows direct loading Favourites screen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to create a report shows everything that should be out of the building and everything in stock

I would like to create a report that is like the Rental asset listing report but shows everything that should be out of the building and everything that should be in the building

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to change the default invoice grouping

Currently individual line items is the default when generating an invoice. We send our invoice's by group totals - could we please have an option to change the default?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. See only products that have stock levels in the chosen store

when i change my store, i would love to see just the items in this sore. not all items in my company. it would makes it easy to see quickly whats in the store.
    My background for this is that i use the stores like storage places for my different bands to see whats in their equipment storage for a tour/longterm use (even if its not booked at the moment but stays there for having it available if needed)

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hotel Billing

We work with a few Venues/Hotels as the inhouse supplier.

When we supply a "Quote" it is direct to the client but the client is billed by the hotel/venue and then we bill the hotel/venue.

Our agreements with the venue (like most) means the venue takes a percentage of the equipment rental, the trouble with this is that if we create a discount category and apply that to the venue as the customer the discount automatically appears on all the quotes which we dont want the end customer to see.

Currently when we post an invoice to xero we then…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allocate serialized components without allocating serialized container

It would be great if you could control individual assets even if they are attached to a container.

For example;
    I have 5 microphones in a box where the box is the container. When I allocate the box the Mics also allocated. Which is great.

However, this means if, on a different job, I only want two of those microphones, I cannot individually allocate them as they are attached to a parent container.

It would be great if items can be individually added to a job, even when they are in a container and the rest of the items are…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Option for the itemised prices on rental agreement to include VAT

Please allow a setting for itemised prices on a rental agreement to be inclusive of VAT and surcharges so customers can see how the price will be affected overall by adding or removing items. 80% of our customers cannot claim back VAT and so this is better for them than the current layout f VAT being calculated at the bottom.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show availability of kits and packages on the calendar

I like the new (purple) availability of kits & packages in the picker. It would be very handy if this could also show in the product calendar.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to attach product documents to a discussion

It would be so helpful if you had the option to select and attach attachments that are stored on a product to discussions on opportunities that feature that product.

In our scenario as a scenery hire company, we have set plans and photos stored against the set as a product. When quoting on this set, we have to download these plans and photos and manually attach them to the discussion, which is an absolute pain when quoting from your phone on the go. A area in the discussion page that showed these attachments and gave the option of selecting them…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Conversations Add Button

Change the wording of the Add button in discussions to Send or Post.

It's frustrating as the attachment button is on the right hand side next to Add button and these are easily mixed up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can we create a Cubic Metre calculator (From the existing dimensions in Products)

Can we create a Cubic Metre calculator (From the existing dimensions in Products- ) that would assist in knowing how many trucks to assign/quote for the Job.
    Currently you have a category for weight, could we add a Cubic Weight

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Opportunity cost report but for revenue

The Opportunity Costs report is great, and it would be equally great to be able to do the same thing for revenue (ie export and sort by category, opportunity, etc)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Accessories by store

Different default/mandatory/optional accessories for each store

Add store field to accessories
    Accessory rules with a blank store behave like normal
    Accessory rules with a non blank store activate only when equal to the opportunity store

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow location for Bulk stock items.

There's no reason why bulk stock shouldn't have a location. It gets stored on a shelf just like everything else.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for taking the time to post. You may set a location for bulk stock levels in Current. This is shown in our web interface as a handy reference.

I checked with our Customer Success team for a little context on this suggestion and it sounds like you’d like the bulk stock level location printed on your barcodes.

For bulk stock products, one barcode label is generated that you can scan to allocate, prep, book out, and check-in any quantity of that product.

This barcode label applies to all stock levels of that particular product. If you have a stock level for each store, it’s not clear which stock level’s location we should pull through to a label. For this reason, it’s not something we can add to labels for bulk stock products just yet.

We’ll keep an idea on this idea to see if we need to make…

17. Tag manager: ability to manage tags centrally for the whole system

A central way to manage the tags we have in the system, so we can add, edit, delete and merge similar tags to maintain a clean set of meaningful tags. A common function of any system that incorporates a tags function.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Open source languages and currencies

It would be nice if the software has an open source for the languages. So user can translate your software.

Even better would it be that users can share and rate each translate made by users.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow an option to have dates to be displayed using slashes (12/11/2018). Or words (Dec. 11th, 2018)

Currently, Current displays dates using "dashes" (12-11-2018). It would be great to have an option in settings to allow dates to be displayed using slashes (12/11/2018). OR maybe with words (Dec. 11th, 2018)? Dashes are often used to notate a "range" of dates, so it can look confusing when displaying a date range.

e.g. 12/01/2018-12/11/2018 vs. 12-01-2018-12-11-2018

It's much cleaner and easier to read on documents.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Larger check boxes in the detail view

Make the check boxes in the detail view larger. It's a very small check box currently and it is time consuming to hover over the tiny box

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base