Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show payment status on Job Planner

At the moment I can't tell if an invoice has been paid until I drill into the opportunity and open the invoice. We have a lot of cash customers, and I'd like to see at a glance which customers have already paid for upcoming jobs in the job planner so I know which ones I still need to get payment from. Even in the Invoices view it doesn't show if an invoice has been paid or not until you open the invoice. I would prefer to see this on the job planner though as it would just be way easier…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Job Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set special rates for services

We have set prices for Delivery & Collection charges based on miles from the warehouse, however we also have some clients who are on special rates for these Services. It would be very handy and a lot easier to manage if you could set a special price against an Organisation for any Service in the same way you can against Items so that as soon as the Service is selected their special rate is brought in.
    At the moment any special rates have to be as another Service and Users then have to remember who is entitled to the special…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Services and crewing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Log out after period of inactivity

Automatically log off if you leave the computer unattended allowing user to set period in 10 minute increments. Increases security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Thumbnail in opportunity item list

Show thumbnail photos of products on the quoting page. At the moment you need to click on each item individually to see the product photo

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Search organisations by postcode

It would be useful to be able to search organisations by postcode. We have a lot of organisations with long or similar names, so when they phone up it would be a lot easier to enter their postcode into the search box

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More user-friendly opportunity contacting

Here I have a big list of opportunities and I have to toggle between two different Current pages to contact them. How about making a pop-up where I can email the contact from, above the opportunity page?

You can further test out what I'm saying by doing the following: make a bunch of templates (like 30-40), and set to "opportunity" as module. (I'd set to contact and opportunity, but you can't do both. Maybe we should be able to do more than one or none.)

Then make a bunch of opportunities with orgs and contacts attached.

Then see how tricky…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Restrict users from adding text items to opportunities

Disallowing certain users' access to adding in text items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mass link existing organizations from Quickbooks

I have almost 600 organizations and I have to go in and individually link each one in Current so they don’t duplicate? How about you do some reconciliation and bring up mapping like we do for other imports. UNLESS someone else has an idea of how to do this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Post Rent availability weekends

It would be ideal if I could set the days when our warehouse is closed and have Current RMS take this into account when dealing with post rent availability. For example, if the post rent availability is set to one day, and we have a show returning Saturday, then the item can not be booked out early Monday morning, because our shop would not have the opportunity to prep the equipment due to being closed on the weekend.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Breadcrumbs at the top of the page

Breadcrumbs at the top of every page would be fantastic. I seem to always have to go back to the nav buttons at the top. Built in back button sometimes takes me random places.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make resources that are 'in' a serialised container not available as part of that items stock level

As an example:-

I have an Amplifier Rack that contains 1 x Amplifier, 1 x Power Cable and 2 x XLR Cables. These cables remain in this rack permanently.

When i look at availability, it shows me I have 20 XLR Cables available, when in reality, to pick, i only have 18, as 2 remain in the Amplifer Rack. Same principle applies to the Power Cable.

Wouldnt it be good if by placing these items into a serialised container, the held figure remains the same, but the availability figure changes for an item, even if its not booked out on…

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Partially book out

I would like to be able to “Partially book out” Items, similar to checking in. There are many times when an order might partially go out ahead of the remaining items. Currently, you have to make two different line items for the same item, which doesn’t make sense.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add date range to filter selection for opportunities

Add a filter selection to view opportunities within a specific date range, i.e. January 1, 2018 to January 31, 2018; or on a specific date.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When click on action, always reload page at same place

In detail view when you click action, currently it always goes to top of page so you then have to scroll back to where you were. So would be good if it could reload the page in the same place from where you were before.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Set a completed or ‘checked in’ type of step for services so they don’t stay ‘booked out’ until finalized.

I usually don't finalize and complete opportunities until after billing has gone through, but since there's no 'checked in' type of status for services like for products, all of those services are still active and booked out for a long time after the opportunity has passed and obviously those services are not currently still active.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Restrict User Access to particular Stores

Hi - we're using multiple stores and want to be able to restrict who has access to view what products are in some of the stores i.e. we want one end user to be able to see what is kept in one store but not what is kept in another.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add suplier when using Picker

It would be nice to be able to choose the supplier of a subrented product right in the picker.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Default view for job planner

Every day when I first load planner I need to click monthly and add quotes to my view. I would love it if there was a way for the user profile to incorporate a 'Default Job Planner View' so that whenever I look at the job planner it is monthly and includes orders and quotes.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Job Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make kits more flexible & intelligent

Okay this is a hard one to explain but here goes.

We use lots for almost everything; however we are struggaling with one big aspect. Say we have product A worth £50,000; now we are a medium size company with only 1 product A’s.

Product A is part of a kit called Rack A. Now rack A is kit containing 1 product A and lots of other hire items. This is our default situation for 90% of our hires. However a client phones wanting to rent Product A; the way we have kits set up means we can rent product…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base