Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import stock transactions

Hi all, it would be useful to add a module in system, to manage stock when more than one serialized item must be moved, according to reasons already set into the system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete Products in Bulk

To have the ability to select multiple items/products at once and delete them in bulk.

- And/Or -

Delete by csv. (upload a csv with ID/Product names which are to be deleted) -- confirmed by password, obviously.

[ Context: I'm about to do an overhaul of a C.RMS system and plan to upload data from csv files in order to save time, as there are obviously hundreds, if not thousands of individual items that need to be accounted for. If anything goes wrong, then I'd be stuck with hundreds of wrong entries, without the ability of bulk-deleting only the wrong…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add all of an organisation’s contacts to a discussion

When you start a discussion it defaults to only showing one email address from the organization. Even though you may have many linked contacts in that organization that also need to receive this information. Currently you have to enter contacts manually.

I propose we have an "add all linked contacts" button to save time looking them all up and removing the people not required is quicker then adding them in.

This will also allow you to create "organisations" to use as mailing lists by adding the organisation "Show Name - Setup Crew" and clicking the Add linked contacts button it…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. API - List all Stock Levels

I would like to be able to access all stock levels from the API, rather than accessing the stock level of a particular product. This would give me access to the data in a similar fashion to when I export the stock level table.

The reason for doing this is that I have created some custom fields, which include the cost of the item to purchase, and the month we bought it, along with a depreciation list. If I can get this information into my own application, I can then calculate the total depreciation of our inventory, something our current…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Be able to alter location without going into each individual asset.

If i am moving the entirety of an items stock from one place to another in our racking, I have to go in to each individual assets page to change its location. This is extremely time consuming.

would it be possible to change the location on the main item page, and only allow people with certain permissions

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Auto Costs

Although the auto costs will be used by many people, we do not use them at all. And to have items that are pulled into the costs section as 0 seems a bit silly. Please enable a way/button to remove auto costing, would be much better to toggle on/off in preferences. thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When opening the page of an organisation I would like to see all (pending) activities from contacts belonging to this organisation...

When opening the page of an organisation I would like to see all (pending) activities from contacts belonging to this organisation...

E.G. I have a meeting scheduled with Barbara (working for the organisation APR) and a meeting scheduled with Benny (who is also working for APR) ...
    Can I see both of these meetings when I open the APR page?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Link a discussion to an opportunity

Each discussion will be for a specific subject and more likely than not it will be for an opportunity - as a current running and future project.

At the moment we can add to the discussion: users, contacts, organisation, vehicle and venue; my suggestion is to be able to add an opportunity (*which to create a link, an interactive notification on the opportunity tab itself - when you open the opportunity to see that there is a discussion for it).

If we use the opportunity number as a subject for the discussion; while working on an opportunity and we have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integration with Quickbooks Desktop

Having integration with Quickbooks Desktop would be extremely helpful, especially for invoicing and inventory management. Many companies utilize the desktop version because it has features they need that aren't available with the online versions.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stock level export with only active product

Would you be grateful if the stock level export were free of inactive or quarantine products or, alternatively, had a column with status indication (active, quarantined, inactive)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Extended functionality to surcharges for commissions.

I have no use for the surcharges functionality, however it almost benefits me as a commission function.

I would like to setup that we pay XX% to XX client in commissions, or there should be XX% commission added to this job by selecting that rate. this means I am then able to apply discounts in the usual way and show this to the client rather than using that function for the commissions and hiding it with the commissions just happening in the background.

The surcharges thing is so close to having this ability!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have Discussions show the full email chain

I can see all the correspondence just fine but when our clients get an email from Current, they can only see the most recent message. Would be good to show the full correspondence of that conversation to our clients.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We now include a little toggle so you can see the full thread in Current RMS ✉️

We don’t show a full thread in emails just yet, but we’ll keep an eye on customer feedback here to see if it’s something that folks are keen on.

13. Service as Accessory

We offer package deals to clients that include kit and crew as part of an all in price. It would simplify this if a Service could be added as an Accessory to a Product, such as adding an Audio Engineer to a PA hire package.

Thanks!

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Services and crewing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sales quoted and future orders report

I need sales forecasts for cash flow planning. This doesn’t seem to be available in the reports section. Ideally it would show prospects, quoted and orders. If the prospect and quoted projects had a probability flag the report could display best and worst case forecasts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Do A Deal Quickbooks Revenue Mapping

So we really appreciate the do a deal feature, but we are just now realizing that this feature does not work with the Quickbooks Integration. You should at least clarify this in the help articles. For users unaware, when you use 'Deal Pricing' it breaks all revenue group mapping you have with Quickbooks. For us this is a deal breaker and we have to stop using 'Do A Deal' because of it. Can we get some votes in here so Current will fix this bug? In the meantime we will go back to discounting the old fashioned way.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for taking the time to post this idea, we’re keen to hear customers’ thoughts on this one.

In invoice software, lines on an invoice can only include one revenue group mapping and tax class. This presents a bit of a problem when deal pricing because a deal price might contain charges for multiple revenue groups and tax classes.

We explored a lot of solutions here, including creating lines for each revenue group and tax class, but settled on creating separate lines for each tax class for simplicity after checking with our customers. Where all items in a deal line contain the same revenue group, we use that for posting; otherwise, we use the default revenue groups in System Preferences.

I’ve made this much clearer in our guides, see: Create an invoice from a deal priced opportunity

We’ll keep watch on this idea to see what people’s thoughts are.

16. Check items back into a different store

It would be great if we could Check items out of one store, and then Check them back into another store, on Mass.

If you have Multiple warehouses, and stock moving out on jobs and then returning to different warehouses, this would make life easier.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add an availability Column in the "Order View"

I'd like a column in the "Order View" which simply states how many more of an item (+ve or -ve) is available over the dates of the opportunity.

This is a really useful tool when quickly quoting hires, informing job owners/planners how amending quantities within an opportunity will impact the job. It would also increase the value of the 'red line' function; allowing us to quickly see the quantity of the shortfall.

For example, I'd like to look at a list with some 55" comfort monitors, stands and 50m SDI cables and be able to see (when the client adds…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a role setting to restrict viewing by stage (quote, order, etc.)

It would be nice to have a setting to restrict what opportunities a role can see based on the current stage.

For example:
    Warehouse user to be able to view only opportunities are have been converted to "order" without needing to add them to the opportunity every time the quote is converted to order.

Warehouse has no need to see inquiries, drafts, or quotes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include product link in the picker

In the picker, the product should have the link so if you are unsure of an item, you could right click and open in the tab/window to check you are booking what you actually want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enlarge product picture in picker

Would be good if the product picture enlarges in the picker when you hover the mouse over the item so you can see it better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base