Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The ability to print sub-lists from the Pick list

For instance, a list only of things that are out of stock/that you've booked too many of, or only hardware, or something. Would be helpful for ordering more gear

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clicking on an opportunity item opens the opportunity item edit screen

I got the thing that everytime i am in my opportunity and set it together. when i need to edit the item (no matter if service or item or vehicle) intuitive i klick on the item name to edit it.
    BUT than it opens always the original ressource to make systemwide changes to the ressource.
    For me this behavior are two completely different tasks in the company workflow.
    When i want to change somethin in my system or the stock or something like that i want to to be forced to go to my ressource for make a clear change…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Interesting feedback, thanks!

The opportunity items list is an area of the system that our users engage with a lot, so we’re wary of making any changes without seeing some consensus. It’d be really interesting to hear how other folk feel – if you agree, drop some votes on this idea and let us know in the comments 😃

3. Show group or item weights on the detail view

It would be useful to show total group weights in the group headings.

ie Job X has 7 different areas booked as groups. Van A is delivering 4 areas, Van B is delivering 3. I want to be sure that areas 1 - 4 and 5 - 7 are not overweight for the vans. Currently I can see that the whole job is heavy, but not what the groups individually total.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filter the resource planner to show only services that require an allocation

I would like to be able to filter out any resources on the planner that don't need to be allocated during the given time frame. That way I can look ahead and see if any of the upcoming opportunities still need crew or services allocated. Currently I either have to check each job individually or scroll through all available services to see if any aren't assigned to someone. In the new system only unbooked services show up so if I open the calendar and don't see any service lines only people, that means all services have been allocated to a…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Services and crewing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Warning when discounting sales items to less than their purchase price

A warning appears next to sales items when the discount brings the sale price lower than the purchase price. Preventing you from selling an item for less than it cost to buy.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A status option in quotation view

Quotation view will show items that are allocated and items that are provisional, but only in the group and field they are assigned. It would be useful to have the status function available here as well. I noticed that some items on detail view do not show on quotation view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Override enforce stock availability on an opportunity

Any quote should be able to be made into an order MANUALLY by force conversion. This could be an option that is only available with administrative rights. It would help to eliminate issues that arise based on dates, sub rentals, or availability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Updated contracts

I want to be able to print contracts out with an updated list of items that have been either checked out or checked in. Most customers need a receipt when dropping off gear that had been rented. If an item or items wasn't returned Id like to give them paper showing what is missing on the spot.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Edit item box instead of new page

You know how in the costs view you can click on the little blue down arrow on an item and select "set actual cost" and a box "hovers" over the current screen and you can do everything there. It should be the same in order view or services view, when you edit an item instead of it opening a new page it should just have a box "hover" over the current page and all of the properties you can normally edit are there. This way, when you're done editing an item the box just goes away and you can pick…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show date-time for services in Order view

I'd like to be able to see the assigned date/time for services in the Order view.

Currently if I have multiple lines of crew in an opportunity I need to edit each one to confirm that I have entered the date/time correctly and who if any is assigned to the role.

This could even be a pop-up on mouse-over in the same way as a line item Charge total works currently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Project item CSV download; consolidated, if possible

It would be good if we can download a list of items in an entire project. Similar to how you can download an item list from an opportunity but instead it will be for all the opportunities in a project.

The list will consolidate all the items for the entire project showing the items and the total number of a particular item for that project. So if there are 10 opportunities in a project, and each opportunity had the same item (for example a table), the list would add all the tables together from the 10 opportunities to give the…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A column for DAY name in Opportunities view

In the Opportunities view, it would be great to have optional columns for the actual day name for "Start Date" and "End Date", that could then put alongside each date eg;

23/05/2013 13:00 THU
    23/05/2013 13:00 THU
    24/05/2013 13:00 FRI
    24/05/2013 13:00 FRI
    27/05/2013 13:00 MON
    28/05/2013 13:00 TUE

This would greatly assist for viewing particular days activities in Opportunites view. Currently I'm finding that I need to keep referring to a calendar to work out which day of the week an Opportunity is starting or finishing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Different product price when rented as an accessory

We have an item that has a different price when it is added as an accessory versus when its rented out individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add "Customer Reference" to Project and Opportunity Tables

It would be useful to for us if there was a way that a "Customer Reference" column could be added to the Project and Opportunity lists.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Auto scrolling the delivery and return timebar in the dashboard.

a little future wish:
    the timebar on the dashboard is nice, would it be nicer when it shows a red line at the actual time and lets say 2h-3h before and the rest of the bar is the future of the day like a lookahead and all the timebar is moving with the actual time, so the red bar stays at one position.
    (right now we need to scroll for entries after 6pm)

And it will be handy to see the customer pickups and returns too...
    It's enough space for two more lines in there. ;-)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Substitute function

A function similar to allocation and preparing where you can select a product that you wish to swap out, for example two 10m cables instead of a single 20m cable which would the allocated the stock of 10m cable and list the 20m cable as substituted.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Search and add products by Asset number

In all the rental inventory systems we have used a quick way to add a product is by typing the Asset number, not the entire number just the first 3-5 characters. (Just like the feature that was added to the Products page, Find by Asset)

For example instead of typing Barco ImagePro and seeing all our different products I could type IPR2 since I know that is the exact asset

All of our employees operate in this method and it would really help out.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Transaction Type or Cost Group for Expenses

We frequently submit expense reports to a few of our clients for travel expenses and are reimbursed. Currently adding these to the order/invoice drag the profit margin down. Having a transaction that does not count against the profit margin of a project would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Freeze job title when on Allocation tab on detail view

Freeze title of job so that it remains visible when scrolling down picking list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base