Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Locations for Bulk Stock

We have multiple locations for bulk stock in one store.

20 units on Rack 1 Shelf 1
    20 units on Rack 1 Shelf 2

At the moment Current cannot allow for this.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clearbooks Invoice Integration

We use Clearbooks as our accounts package, which we're very happy with. This allows our accountant access when required, and is easy for us to gain access wherever we may be.

I'd like to avoid using Current RMS for invoicing, as this will effectively be duplicating our existing way of issuing invoices to our clients.
    However, with that said, being able to issue invoice information via Current RMS and into Clearbooks would be very handy indeed.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Extend the colour code for the Detail View

It would make things clearer on the detail view if the colour code used on the "Prepared"\"Allocated"\"Reserved" button was extended all the way left to the item description as a background colour. It would then be very obvious how much of an order was at what stage of the process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quick rate and stock

I'd like to be able to fill in rate and stock at once when you create a new product. Going to a new page to add stock and another one to add a rate is rather time consuming when entering a lot of products.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatic pickup (delivery) and return (collection) times

In our business, 99.5% of rentals are customer collects/returns, and we work on Calendar days.

It would be great if we could set opportunities automatically to arrange the gear pickup time at 1500 hours the business day prior to the first day of hire, and 1000 hours the next business day (Monday to Friday).

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stock quantity updates on opportunity detail view

When you check an order in with missing / lost stock quantities it would be far easier if when you entered an amount in either of those boxes that it automatically deducted that from the total to be checked in ie if you have 100 to check in and 10 missing, it changes the total to check in to 90 instead of having to manually update this yourself (deducting the missing qty first).

also when you have missing / damaged items returned, if the stock held figure for this item was updated at the same time this would also be…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Speak scanned barcoded items

When scanning items in and out I find my self scanning the item and then checking the list to make sure it worked. It'd be really handy if Current read out the item name of the barcode scanned. Would be especially useful when I'm scanning in a bulk load of cable for example, just listen out for "5m XLR" rather than double checking after every time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Page navigation links at top

I’m doing a load of data input work on a relatively lo spec laptop, which means the First/Prev/Next/Last links are off the bottom of the screen. It would be really handy to have them at the top as well…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create new organisation button on supplier list

Could the Create New Organisation hyperlink which exists in the Create New Opportunity screen be added to the Create New Project screen and below the Store/Supplier field in the Edit Opportunity Item/Sub-Rent Allocation dialogue. It would be really useful not the have to come out of the narrative of building or allocating a show just to add a new supplier.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Default customer collect & customer return to yes

For businesses where the norm is for the customer to collect and return the equipment, it would be good to have a setting so this is ticked

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Autopopulate opportunity name

I'm not sure how other rental businesses work, but I don't see the need to force the user to think of a 'name' for each opportunity. It's the organisation or client's name that is more important.

I also suggest swapping the emphasis on the name of the opportunity around with the contact/organisation name. So that the client's name is on top and large, while the opportunity name is smaller and on bottom.

Maybe the opportunity name could be automatically populated with 'Company/Client name - [System wide predefined text]'

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Restrict users from adding text items to opportunities

Disallowing certain users' access to adding in text items.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add suplier when using Picker

It would be nice to be able to choose the supplier of a subrented product right in the picker.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Populate discussions by adding a CC email address.

For times when the Discussion module isn't appropriate, It would be great to be able to CC my opportunity into my standard email so that the crew can still see my correspondence.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Choose whether an item appears in the picker

In our store we have flightcases for nearly all of our products. We have the flightcases barcoeded so that we can keep track of them and we scan them out with jobs using the free scan. The only issue is that when using the picker to create a quote the flightcases appear as well. We don't need to see them in the picker and all they do is clutter it. You can make them not appear by having them be accessories but then you can't free scan them out on jobs. If there was a yes or no slider in…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Document approval link expires on quotation expiry

It would be nice for a quote to automatically expire once it hits the preset time. The client should be given a message saying - 'Sorry, the quotation you are trying to view has expired, please click here for a re-quote"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. iCal for asset

I have one key asset that is popular, I'd like to have an iCal feed for our website which details it's availability.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mark discussions as read if read by email

Current "knows" (magically) that I've read a discussion by email... however it still shows up as unread in the dashboard. Is there any way of them being marked read automatically?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Interesting idea, thanks. We’re really interested to see what folk think about this one. We know customers use the Unread Discussions tile as a bit of a “to do” list – it’s sometimes easy to open an email and overlook it in your inbox, so the count on the dashboard is a good reminder.

Remember you can mark messages a read in bulk using the tick boxes.

19. Allow de-allocation of items in the detail view by scanning

At the moment if we have allocated serialised products to a job, then have to take some of them off (e.g. the customer says I only want 80 not 100), we have to either start all over again or else remove the ones we don't want manually, which is open to user error. We'd like to be able to scan them off as well as on please.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. API - exclude attributes or arrays from query

The ability to exclude or limit attributes from an API call would help a lot. When making several calls with multiple foreach loops, the load time can become a bit slow depending on how much information is being returned in certain calls. Could we possibly see something like the following in the V2 API?

https://api.current-rms.com/api/v1/opportunities/12345?exclude=opportunity[0]participants&exclude=opportunity[0]billing_address

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base