Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Check in and out from different Stores

Being able to check kit out of one store and check it into another would be useful for us.

Not only would this is useful if a tour starts and finishes in different cities , but more usefully it could be used to bulk transfer gear between branches, which we do all the time.

The method of transferring via a serialised container is less than ideal mainly because it requires permissions such as create and delete stock at a warehouse level.

As an alternative being able to create a job with no charge, with us as the client, where we…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create relative scheduled times

in scheduling, the times are real rather than relative to the start date. I have just had to update an event to a new start date and it would be very handy for the scheduled times to update in relation to the start date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sort order for discussion tempates

We LOVE discussion templates however we have so many and it would be nice to be able to sort them like all other templates in current. Its hard to read a list of 20 templates from a drop down menu in a random order...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Colors to fast identify the Sub-rental items on a quote and order

When adding a sub-rental item, it will be very helpful if it will automatically appear highlighted on a color to easily identify shortages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to have chargeable days feature pull directly from in-use time

Some opportunities require transport lasting several hours during which the products are not in use for the customer. Frequently the products will be in travel for a day and not in use by the customer till the following day. At the end of the in-use period they will then spend another day in travel back to the store. We do not charge the customer for the product during these travel days. For this reason it would be handy if there was an option to pull chargeable days from in use days as it would mean that staff members wouldn't have…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remaining QTY to Products Prepared

When preparing products ready to be sent out, i might only be able to prepare 4 out of 6 products for example. I wish there was a way in which i could prepare the 4 products and it display a remaining qty to prepare (i.e 2 remaining)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quick Link Button to Find By Asset

When checking in a mountain of gear and encountering a failed scan, it's kind of a hassle to go into a subsection of Resources to be able to scan a barcode to check what it was booked on. Then having to reload the Resources page to get back to "find by asset."

While that action in itself doesn't occupy a large amount of time, cumulatively it adds up to a significant amount of time over the course of a multiple show check in run.

Something of a button in the upper menu bar would be cool. Or even a text…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Automatically create new lines on an opportunity for sub-rentals

Say I have a product I want to rent, I have six on order but I only own five, so I need to sub rent one. I then edit the product in the opportunity to add an allocation of sub rent for one. It would make it easier for us if there was an option, so that once this was done, you could then split the product into two items in the opportunity, so that you have a row that is the five I own, and then another that is the sub rent. The reason for this is we don’t…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! It would be interesting to see what other people in our community think of this – let us know in the comments.

Right now, you may add the same item an opportunity twice and mark one of those lines as sub-rented. This means you’ll be able to change the discount or the sub-rental line item rather than the main item.

9. Search for asset on product search bar

Should be able to search for an asset in the product search bar. Would make life more easier!

At the moment you have to then click find by asset to scan an asset,

Or alternatively provide a direct link to the find by asset tab so you can create a bookmark direct to it in one click.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sort order for Product Categories

Product categories should have a sort order option. Our quotes always follow the same order, regardless of what order the kit, or crew, is added to the job. i.e:

Video
    Sound
    Lighting
    Rigging
    Power
    Set & Stage
    Crew
    Transport
    Misc.

Having to rearrange categories on every single quote is quite boring.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There isn't anyway for us to transfer an item from one product to another - Can we change this please ?

There isn't anyway for us to transfer an item from one product to another - Can we change this please?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a new product state - "Returned" - for items that have been physically returned but not yet checked in.

There are several states for products before they become active - Allocated, Reserved, etc. - but after they are active, there is only "Checked in" or "Completed".

I'd like to see a state - let's call it "Returned" - that indicates when a package has physically come back, but still needs to be checked in. There are times when we have numerous opportunities in various states of going in or out and it would be very useful to know which ones are in the building, and which ones are still out with a client (and thus are truly still active).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show sub-rents toggle within the Product Availability Planner

It would be great if there was another toggle within the product availability planner to show assigned sub-rentals along with the shortages only toggle. At the moment there is no easy way to see all upcoming sub-rentals without having to go individually into each job after filtering the opportunity list, or scroll through all of the pages of items within the planner.

If there was a toggle to show sub rentals only, or as well as shortages, it would make planning and organising logistics much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to display a table of activites on the quotation document layout

It'd be useful to be able to create activities for project deliverables (such as 'submit plans/H&S docs' etc) which are live within Current, but can also be displayed on the quotation/statement of works, which is signed off by the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Filter job planner

We have 3 main departments in the company, what would be great is if the production department could see a view of the Job Planner which showed just the events that the production department are looking after.

This could be done with tags perhaps? Or alternatively we already use a custom field to view this data in the opportunity view, could the Job Planner use this instead as a filter?

The problem the production team have for example is that on any day there could be say 25 opportunities but they are only dealing with 10 of them, the other…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Job Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to cancel an opportunity without removing value from totals

There isn't a way to remove an opportunity from the job planner without cancelling it or marking it as lost or dead but this will effect the months totals.

This is difficult for us when we have a cancelled event, or postponed event but still need the value and event to be part of the monthly totals (as technically we will still receive this revenue) as we can only cancel the event, or mark it as completed.

It would be beneficial to have a way of marking an event as cancelled (meaning the event has cancelled not that I need…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Being able to set a priority number for products

When you add a bunch of items that comprise a system, sometimes you want the hardware to fall in a certain order, to reflect a complete system.

Being able to set priority numbers for products, so that when selected from the picker, they are added to the opportunity in a certain order, rather than just alphabetical.

Eg. If I build an audio system, perhaps I want the control hardware, following by the input devices, amplifiers, then the loudspeakers.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Checkbox to tell Current which line you’re allocating

I would like to check the box next to the line item to ensure that the scanned product updates that quoted asset.
    This will be useful when there are 1) multiple items of the same type on any order 2) items which require swapping i.e. highlight a short cable and scan out a longer cable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Set rate quantity for services in the picker

We are really fond of the service picker that is new to the mix, it works great. However if we want to add a service for a couple of hours, or just one out of multiple days that the job runs for there is no option for that. Is it possible to get an option to get hour or days instead of quantity in the service section? This to add crew for just a couple of hours.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Services and crewing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s great to hear that you like the picker, thanks for taking the time to leave some thoughts about it on our wishlist.

Remember that you can use the service dates on the picker start screen to choose the dates that you’re supplying the service.

Any items that you add from this search will be set to those dates – perfect for specifying that a crew member is needed for just a couple of hours.

20. Export to Google Sheets

To have the option to Export to Google Sheets.

We use this on Xero alot so it would be great for Current to have the option as well?

So you would have export to: Excel, CSV, Google Sheet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base