Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open source languages and currencies

It would be nice if the software has an open source for the languages. So user can translate your software.

Even better would it be that users can share and rate each translate made by users.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow an option to have dates to be displayed using slashes (12/11/2018). Or words (Dec. 11th, 2018)

Currently, Current displays dates using "dashes" (12-11-2018). It would be great to have an option in settings to allow dates to be displayed using slashes (12/11/2018). OR maybe with words (Dec. 11th, 2018)? Dashes are often used to notate a "range" of dates, so it can look confusing when displaying a date range.

e.g. 12/01/2018-12/11/2018 vs. 12-01-2018-12-11-2018

It's much cleaner and easier to read on documents.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Increase the Quickbooks integration to be able to map sale items in Current to stocked products in Quickbooks.

Occasionally we sell items as part of a rental or an installation, batteries for example. When we buy these items in from suppliers, the bill is recorded in Quickbooks and the items available for sale are entered as stock products. The problem comes when an invoice is generated in Current, and then posted to Quickbooks. Unless you manually update the invoice in Quickbooks the the stock level shown in Quickbooks doesn't change.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto scrolling the delivery and return timebar in the dashboard.

a little future wish:
    the timebar on the dashboard is nice, would it be nicer when it shows a red line at the actual time and lets say 2h-3h before and the rest of the bar is the future of the day like a lookahead and all the timebar is moving with the actual time, so the red bar stays at one position.
    (right now we need to scroll for entries after 6pm)

And it will be handy to see the customer pickups and returns too...
    It's enough space for two more lines in there. ;-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a button to "Create discussion from services sheet"

End goal: I want to kickstart a group email discussion that includes all of a show's crew members.

Recommend a button or link that will start a new discussion and automatically add every email that appears on a Services Sheet to the discussion. Right now you have to add everyone as a Participant one-by-one, and it's tedious and error-prone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Deposits

A nice idea would be adding a deposit option to certain invoices so it would show up at the bottom of the invoice near the balance total! At the moment I am sending invoices over to clients then having to email them separatley to notify them of their deposit total.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A way to create a container that will pick from serialized items that are available

The whole idea is to have ex 6 small lights serialized so they CAN be rented out as a single. but i want to have 3 as a kit (container) that does not lock specific lights to the container but picks the free ones.
    if i have a container that needs 3 lamps and one container that needs 2 lamps: of the 6 lamps, 4 of them are not available and already rented, i need a kit of 3 lamps. then the container picks the 2 available and informs me that i need 1 more for a full kit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Import stock transactions

Hi all, it would be useful to add a module in system, to manage stock when more than one serialized item must be moved, according to reasons already set into the system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. See only products that have stock levels in the chosen store

when i change my store, i would love to see just the items in this sore. not all items in my company. it would makes it easy to see quickly whats in the store.
    My background for this is that i use the stores like storage places for my different bands to see whats in their equipment storage for a tour/longterm use (even if its not booked at the moment but stays there for having it available if needed)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Delete Products in Bulk

To have the ability to select multiple items/products at once and delete them in bulk.

- And/Or -

Delete by csv. (upload a csv with ID/Product names which are to be deleted) -- confirmed by password, obviously.

[ Context: I'm about to do an overhaul of a C.RMS system and plan to upload data from csv files in order to save time, as there are obviously hundreds, if not thousands of individual items that need to be accounted for. If anything goes wrong, then I'd be stuck with hundreds of wrong entries, without the ability of bulk-deleting only the wrong…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add all of an organisation’s contacts to a discussion

When you start a discussion it defaults to only showing one email address from the organization. Even though you may have many linked contacts in that organization that also need to receive this information. Currently you have to enter contacts manually.

I propose we have an "add all linked contacts" button to save time looking them all up and removing the people not required is quicker then adding them in.

This will also allow you to create "organisations" to use as mailing lists by adding the organisation "Show Name - Setup Crew" and clicking the Add linked contacts button it…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. API - List all Stock Levels

I would like to be able to access all stock levels from the API, rather than accessing the stock level of a particular product. This would give me access to the data in a similar fashion to when I export the stock level table.

The reason for doing this is that I have created some custom fields, which include the cost of the item to purchase, and the month we bought it, along with a depreciation list. If I can get this information into my own application, I can then calculate the total depreciation of our inventory, something our current…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Be able to alter location without going into each individual asset.

If i am moving the entirety of an items stock from one place to another in our racking, I have to go in to each individual assets page to change its location. This is extremely time consuming.

would it be possible to change the location on the main item page, and only allow people with certain permissions

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove Auto Costs

Although the auto costs will be used by many people, we do not use them at all. And to have items that are pulled into the costs section as 0 seems a bit silly. Please enable a way/button to remove auto costing, would be much better to toggle on/off in preferences. thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When opening the page of an organisation I would like to see all (pending) activities from contacts belonging to this organisation...

When opening the page of an organisation I would like to see all (pending) activities from contacts belonging to this organisation...

E.G. I have a meeting scheduled with Barbara (working for the organisation APR) and a meeting scheduled with Benny (who is also working for APR) ...
    Can I see both of these meetings when I open the APR page?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Check items back into a different store

It would be great if we could Check items out of one store, and then Check them back into another store, on Mass.

If you have Multiple warehouses, and stock moving out on jobs and then returning to different warehouses, this would make life easier.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Link a discussion to an opportunity

Each discussion will be for a specific subject and more likely than not it will be for an opportunity - as a current running and future project.

At the moment we can add to the discussion: users, contacts, organisation, vehicle and venue; my suggestion is to be able to add an opportunity (*which to create a link, an interactive notification on the opportunity tab itself - when you open the opportunity to see that there is a discussion for it).

If we use the opportunity number as a subject for the discussion; while working on an opportunity and we have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stock level export with only active product

Would you be grateful if the stock level export were free of inactive or quarantine products or, alternatively, had a column with status indication (active, quarantined, inactive)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Extended functionality to surcharges for commissions.

I have no use for the surcharges functionality, however it almost benefits me as a commission function.

I would like to setup that we pay XX% to XX client in commissions, or there should be XX% commission added to this job by selecting that rate. this means I am then able to apply discounts in the usual way and show this to the client rather than using that function for the commissions and hiding it with the commissions just happening in the background.

The surcharges thing is so close to having this ability!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base