Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add notes section in product/item

Add a notes section to each product/item (especially if serialised with an individual asset number). This would be useful for a number of reasons but recently for me we have re-numbered all our assets giving them a new barcode, it would have been useful to add the old number in a notes field for reference in the future.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Click on opportunity item opens EDIT (not the original ressource itself!)

I got the thing that everytime i am in my opportunity and set it together. when i need to edit the item (no matter if service or item or vehicle) intuitive i klick on the item name to edit it.
    BUT than it opens always the original ressource to make systemwide changes to the ressource.
    For me this behavior are two completely different tasks in the company workflow.
    When i want to change somethin in my system or the stock or something like that i want to to be forced to go to my ressource for make a clear change…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sub-rent serial numbers

allow a section for you to add a serial number to sub hired equipment.
    It becomes a pain when you have a large job to go through and re enter sub hired equipment so you can pull through a custom field with a serial number on. I would like a box to enter a serial number in on the allocation section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Favourites on navigation bar

Favourites as a drop down list next to "Reports".

Loads them in a list or for large numbers allows direct loading Favourites screen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I want to create a report shows everything that should be out of the building and everything in stock

I would like to create a report that is like the Rental asset listing report but shows everything that should be out of the building and everything that should be in the building

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allocate serialized components without allocating serialized container

It would be great if you could control individual assets even if they are attached to a container.

For example;
    I have 5 microphones in a box where the box is the container. When I allocate the box the Mics also allocated. Which is great.

However, this means if, on a different job, I only want two of those microphones, I cannot individually allocate them as they are attached to a parent container.

It would be great if items can be individually added to a job, even when they are in a container and the rest of the items are…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Exclude some items from shortages

We have been using current to also quote sales. We broker these services so don’t really need to see availability. More importantly these items make it hard to see hire shortages. So an option to exclude the sales part of a resource per item, or as a quick fix just being able to exclude sales items from shortages. (This wouldn’t be ideal when tracking consumables like tape

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show availability of kits and packages on the calendar

I like the new (purple) availability of kits & packages in the picker. It would be very handy if this could also show in the product calendar.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to attach product documents to a discussion

It would be so helpful if you had the option to select and attach attachments that are stored on a product to discussions on opportunities that feature that product.

In our scenario as a scenery hire company, we have set plans and photos stored against the set as a product. When quoting on this set, we have to download these plans and photos and manually attach them to the discussion, which is an absolute pain when quoting from your phone on the go. A area in the discussion page that showed these attachments and gave the option of selecting them…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Discount groups or whole invoice

It is tedious to discount every line. It would be nice to be able to do the whole equipment list at one time or at least by each group. Deal pricking isn’t the answer because if the customer doesn’t see the discount they think the dis punted price is just the normal price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Conversations Add Button

Change the wording of the Add button in discussions to Send or Post.

It's frustrating as the attachment button is on the right hand side next to Add button and these are easily mixed up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Re arrange opportunities on quotes within a project

the ability to re arrange opportunities at quote level like you can at invoice level

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Opportunity cost report but for revenue

The Opportunity Costs report is great, and it would be equally great to be able to do the same thing for revenue (ie export and sort by category, opportunity, etc)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Accessories by store

Different default/mandatory/optional accessories for each store

Add store field to accessories
    Accessory rules with a blank store behave like normal
    Accessory rules with a non blank store activate only when equal to the opportunity store

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Auto summarization the parent items in the opportunities. Actually they show 0,00 thats horrable.

right now, when i create an parent item ant it contains a lot of small things, they all are set to charged the item pricing shows up as 0,00.

Thats a horrible thing on the quotes.
    I want them to show the summarization of all in the items in the parent item.
    Atteched is a screenshot from a quote:
    (all accessories are hideed for better overview, i just want the parent item visible for my client, he didn't care about the 20 pieces in the builded rack)
    As you can see, the items look like zero charged.
    BUT in the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Product power usage

It would be grat if we have option that allow us to set power usage per product and have calculated it in opportunity.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow location for Bulk stock items.

There's no reason why bulk stock shouldn't have a location. It gets stored on a shelf just like everything else.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can we create a Cubic Metre calculator (From the existing dimensions in Products)

Can we create a Cubic Metre calculator (From the existing dimensions in Products- ) that would assist in knowing how many trucks to assign/quote for the Job.
    Currently you have a category for weight, could we add a Cubic Weight

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to Manage TAGs centrally for the whole system (Add/Edit/Delete)

A central way to manage the TAGs we have in the system, so we can add, edit, delete and MERGE similar tags to maintain a clean set of meaningful tags. A common function of any system that incorporates a tags function.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base