Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set a standard rental cost against a product

For sub-rent or sales or services its already there, i miss it in the product level.
    Every product i own cost me something, every day even its not on the road. And it still costs that money when its on the road, so this part is missing in the opportunity costs calculation.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prompt Users to Check-In Equipment on Opportunities before being Allowed to Book Out on a New opportunity

Our warehouse can be very busy and some equipment may have to be prepped/booked out on an opportunity before it has been checked-in on its previous job.

This can sometime cause confusion for people who are off or not around when this happens and then have to try and check-in all equipment on the original opportunity as the products are now on site at a different job.

Can there be a way to prompt a user to check-in products on an opportunity before they can book them out on another? Maybe a window like the global check-in which shows which…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add classes to Quickbooks Online integration

We are using classes to help track different areas of our business in Quickbooks, but transactions from Current currently do not include class information. If you could add a "class" column next to the "item" column in the Quickbooks Integration Setup - Revenue Group Mappings, that would make things a lot easier on our end. Thanks for the consideration!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Very Quick Quote option without having to enter all customer data

It would be great to be able to just do a VERY quick quote without having to enter all customer details and delivery addresses.

This is just to give someone over the phone or in person, an idea of cost to see if something were fesible.

If there it is, you could then proceed onto the whole shabang.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Profit Margin Directly on the Opportunity Page next to Costs

Now that the Revenue & Cost summary has been created, it would be AMAZING to see the Profit Margin % right on the Opportunity page.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Individual Asset Page needs a notes field!!

When I edit an Individual asset stock level there should be a notes field tied to that specific asset!

Currently it only allows me to put in asset number, serial number and location. It would be nice if there were a notes field there so we could put notes about a specific item.

For example, I have two 50" TVs by the same manufacturer that are basically the same TV but because one is a little older, It is a slightly different model number that I would like to track.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sub-rent serial numbers

allow a section for you to add a serial number to sub hired equipment.
    It becomes a pain when you have a large job to go through and re enter sub hired equipment so you can pull through a custom field with a serial number on. I would like a box to enter a serial number in on the allocation section.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hide the dashboard sales pipeline

Customise the Sales Pipeline information on the main Dashboard.

I have a slight issue with all employees being able to see the Order Value Total on the main dashboard.

We had tech from another firm open up on the main dashboard where we could see the total value for that company for that month.

I would like the option to have the toggle switch so that the total order value can be hidden for employees that don't require this information.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Set a discussion template as default for replies

Allow more than one discussion template to be used at a time.
    When we send out a new quote or invoice and start a new discussion, it automatically uses our saved and releveant template, (i.e. Quote Template). This is great but when clients respond or post comments in the discussion, we'd like a secondary template to be used with our responses, something like our email signature. Instead, it continues to use the same template that's applied to the discussion so all we are doing is deleting everything from the template first before we type a response to our client, it…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Job Costs

For each Job Cost that you enter, have the ability to enter an amount that is billable to the client and an amount that is your actual cost. The billable amount then appears on the quote to the client. At the moment it is only treated as an internal cost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Job Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option to change colour key on Availability section

A function to be able to change the colours of the Availability key code, making the UX more bespoke for each rental business.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. calendar alerts on phone

Calendar notification on phone, for delivering or important notes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Select pricing categories when creating an opportunity, not just how it's tied to a particular organisation.

Having pricing categories is great - Agency, Trade Dry-Hire, Non-Trade Dry-Hire etc...

Having a default pricing category for an organisation is great, but there are times in an overall opportunity where I would like to override this, so to be able to select the pricing category on a per-opportunity basis would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. See contact in calender

Hi! I have a wish....in the Calendar-view I can only see the user accounts....I would very much also like to see the contacts marked as Bookable Resource....any chance you could fix that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add value and quarantine to Vehicles

If I want to see how much money I have in my inventory, the value Current gives me is not exact because I need to add in the replacement values of the vehicles my company has. In addition, I would like to add them into quarantine too... in case one of my trucks needs to be out of service!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Better viewlist

In looking for a good view of our rental items in Current, I would like to see someting like what Famers Wife does today. There I can see all items at once and to which job it is assigned, then when there is a need to assign/reassign them to a job to maximize rental its easy to swap around. In Current I can only see one item at the time or all together in one view, so it does not give me the same control.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom Field per Group Category

Is there a way to add a custom field only to a group?

Example:

If I have a group that is for wireless microphones and I want to add the frequency bank in a custom field, not in the name of the product. But I don’t want my speakers category to have the option of the frequency bank.

It would be even better to have custom fields on the serialized stock level... in my case we have some Shure SM58 and they are grouped by their appearance. In current, the only way to group them by their condition/appearance is by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Is there a way to add a photo of the serialized container group?

For example, lets say we have some line array speakers that individually looks a way but in a serialized container looks a different way because they are stacked together...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. NEXT and BACK Product Edit Buttons

I have a number of products to update. Although I know that I could export the entire database, make my changes and upload again that's a pain in the neck and inconvenient.

If I could simply make a change to a product and then click on a "NEXT" button to move to the next product that would be super helpful. Even better... a "UPDATE & NEXT" button so that it's one click to move to the next product.

And while we're at it... how about a "BACK" button just to make it easier for moving both ways?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to Customise the 'Reference' sent to Xero

At the moment, the data sent across to the 'Reference' field in xero is the Invoice Title, followed by the Opportunity ID in brackets.

It would be great if this data could be customised, as I'd like to be able to include a custom field we use to capture customers PO number.
    At the moment we have to manually edit each invoice before sending out, which obviously is not efficient and is prone to errors.

A 'Xero Reference Builder feature' within the integration settings could have all the opportunity and Invoice fields available, including custom fields to allow you to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base