Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Discount or deal price a project

Similar to the "deal pricing" for an opportunity but on the project jobs. Inclusive of any discounts within the opportunities.
    For example; project for conference with 10 opportunities comes to $128,000, client has a budget of $120,000. Instead of repricing multiple opportunities deal price on the project.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minimum Stock Qty for Sales Products

Make a system similar to post rent availability for sales products. So that when a sales stock level falls below a minimum qty an alert is trigged. This alert should be able to be setup so it can be sent via email.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Abilsity to add default contacts in all invoice discussions created (i.e. accounts person who requires a copy of invoice)

When creating a discussion against the document for an invoice it will default the person sending the discussion and the customer into the participants section, there isn't a way to default a specific person into the discussion at the moment and I need to add them manually every time.

I would like to request this change so it allows us to add in default contacts (such as accounts people who require copies of the invoice).

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add user permission so time scheduling so unable to change when order

many production managers constantly change times and dates without letting the operations team know. This can be a big problem especially when the logistics for these vehicles have already been planned. Would be great if they did tell us the have changed scheduling but that rarely happens. Please can there be a permission that they cannot change these times and dates when it is an order? thanks

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add "Dark Mode"

Add a "Dark Mode" toggle switch in the corner.

Going back and forth between Current RMS and macOS Mojave on seperate screens is an eye strain.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show product quarantine quantity in the picker alongside quoted qty

When using the picker you can see the qty available and on conflicting quotes however you cannot see what qty is in quarantine which means you risk thinking you do not have stock to add when actually you may, it just might need a little repair. It would be useful to see this on the picker.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We would like a ‘recalculate’ type button that updates ALL product information on existing orders

We would like a “recalculate all” style button that essentially recalculates/re embeds all the latest product information with all the updated component/accessories/weights/prices at that point in time for an existing quote/order.

Background: We are currently adding on all components and accessories onto existing products already on the system.

However if a quote/order has been created prior to the component/accessory being added on, then it does not include them/allow them to be scanned onto the system when preparing/booking out without physically being reentered onto the quote/order....

We think it would also be useful when cloning a previous opportunity (say a repeat…

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We updated the servers today so that now you can grab the latest product and service costs and prices 🔄

As mentioned previously, refreshing accessory configuration and is a much larger task so we’ll keep monitoring feedback on this here and in our other customer channels. If it’s proving popular, we can look to put some dev resource behind it.

8. Editable document layouts using excel or word

It would be nice to be able to export say a draft/quotation/order to excel or word and edit the layout as required. This will reduce the number of layout adjustments asked for by users.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto Costing Avoid 0 values

Auto costing may be useful by some but I am sure many people struggle to see the point of having 0 values in the cost section. Please can any items with 0 values not be imported into the cost section? Looks really messy when sending to accounts/clients. thanks

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for taking the time to add a suggestion.

Where you’ve not set a supplier cost, we add zero costs to the costs view so that you can click to add a price.

Will be interesting to see what other folk think about this idea. Let us know by voting and commenting 👇

10. Allow stock to be "locked in" to an opportunity once it is escalated to a reserved opportunity

Once an opportunity has been escalated to reserved status the stock allocated to it is "locked in" and cannot be transferred to other opportunities whether it is serialised or not. This would give a defined shortage across the entire location rather than moving stock from one opportunity to another.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create quarantine invoices when checking-in

When you check a job back in with missing or broken items you have the option of current automatically charging the replacement value of the missing and broken items and reducing stock levels.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cost Group Deals

Cost Group Deals

Auto costing is great but unfortunately we don't have the time to make it work for us. This is because we sub hire a lot of kit which produces a lot of cost line items with provisional costs.

Once i have a quote through from a supplier i don't want to go through hundreds of items adding in the actual costs of each specific piece of kit. It is useful to have the provisional cost giving us a quick rough idea of cost but our suppliers often do us a deal. If i add a manual cost…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Edit multiple service start/end dates at once

Here is the issue.

An opportunity has been created with multiple services; lots of different technicians or local crew etc. At some point after the opportunity has been created the timings change and each service needs to be changed to reflect this, this can also happen due to simply not knowing the final times at the point of quoting. At the moment you have to edit each individual service to change the dates. Often this can be incredibly time consuming.

It would be massively helpful if there was a way to change the dates on multiple services at once, either…

155 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Services and crewing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Don't allow an item to be in quarantine twice simultaneously!

At the moment it is possible for a serialised item to be booked into quarantine twice. For example a technician on site spots the fault during a job and puts the item straight into quarantine and the same fault gets picked up by the team checking in the equipment at the end of the job. When this happens the availability shows incorrectly because the system is seeing two item in quarantine when in fact there is only one.

The system either needs to calculate availability differently to account for this or it should prevent two quarantines being open at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Items checked-in to the quarantine immediately rather than on finalize

Items put into quarantine only appear in the quarantine list the next day if entered from the product page, or after the checking in process when coming back from a job. It would really help if they appeared immediately so we could get on with repairs!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. UI

Current is an increasingly good RMS tool. A combination of solid tools and expert help. I find that everywhere else in the field, it looks better and is more intuitive.

However, the one overall feeling I get is that the code quite quickly becoming outdated. It’s as though written in html4 when the internet is advancing well away from that. (I don’t know what underlying code it’s supported by)

Current has set the bar high, but it’s only further development at the same rate which will let them stay on top.

I want drag and drop file uploading.
    I want…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Purchase order numbers

My thought is pretty simple.

When you set up a customer you have an option to tick a box if this customer requires a PO number,
    What i would like is that you cant confirm a job with this customer until you have put a purchase order number in the relevant box.

It would work the same as you cant confirm a job if that customer is on stop. which is a tool on current we already use

Hope this all makes sense

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Free scan groups similar items

Currently, when using free scan to assign items to a job, it lists individual items that are serialized instead of grouping quantities.

For example, I have 8 lights, when I adding those 8 lights to the job via picker, they will add as a group with a quantity of 8. However, when I add them on free scan, 8 individual items appear.

This is no use when quickly pulling stuff off shelves and assigning it to a job as it makes the documents very cluttered and harder to read.

So if Free Scan grouped similar items the same way the…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Set a standard rental cost against a product

For sub-rent or sales or services its already there, i miss it in the product level.
    Every product i own cost me something, every day even its not on the road. And it still costs that money when its on the road, so this part is missing in the opportunity costs calculation.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sub-rent serial numbers

allow a section for you to add a serial number to sub hired equipment.
    It becomes a pain when you have a large job to go through and re enter sub hired equipment so you can pull through a custom field with a serial number on. I would like a box to enter a serial number in on the allocation section.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base