Customer Wishlist

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chargeable Hours

Can there be chargeable hours set in an opportunity. For example a piece of equipment might be needed for an event for 5 hours which includes pack up and set up however only 3 hours are actually charged to the customer. Similar to chargeable days, but chargeable hours.

3 votes
    vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Rental rates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Lock discounts on text lines

Is there any way that we can look at being able to lock the individual text line once it has been created so that it does not apply an overall job discount to that specific item (such as a sub hired piece of equipment or 3rd party bought in service for example). At the moment when an overall job discount is being applied it is also discounting the text line items - even if they are categorised as sale or service items and as such on larger orders can make it quite laborious to be constantly having to reset the…

6 votes
      vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • New Hourly Rate, Multiplication and addition engine

Let's say you have an hourly rate but want to have it for 1 hour to 4 hours to have a certain rate but after the 4 hours, you want to make a special rate. Currently, you have to add every hour and multiply it by 1, 2, 3, 4 and then you have to multiply the rest by the discounted price after that as well. Problem is, this gets a little silly eventually. I mean personally, I'll be happy to provide the event for endless hours if it's going to make me money when doing wet hire. It's too…

1 vote
        vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base