• My feedback
  1. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Discussion subject should default to job name and number

When creating a discussion, the subject should always default to the Job name and number. This will help our clients track their quotes and invoices better using their email subject search.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attach ammended quote versions to discussion

The system doesn't appear to track or ammend versions of opportunities ? IE: Quote number 654 might changed 8 different times before the client accepts but there is no "V2, V3" etc appendage and unless I'm missing something, I need to start a new discussion for every change on the quote rather than continuing the initial discussion but including the updated version of the quote ? Have I missed something here ? Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Discussion signatures and templates

[In the context of sending email to customers] pre-written standard message text could be selected from a drop-down list to speed-up this process (ability to insert multiple times would allow compilation of longer/specific messages). eg "Thank you for your enquiry... | Here is your quotation... | Click on the link below to see your Rental Agreement...".

Can the participants from the Opportunity be included automatically? Its quicker to delete them than manually searching for them.

Could the Discussion that is created inherit the Name of the Opportunity by default (again easier to edit here if necessary, rather than typing every…

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Populate discussions by adding a CC email address.

For times when the Discussion module isn't appropriate, It would be great to be able to CC my opportunity into my standard email so that the crew can still see my correspondence.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news – this is something that you can do today! Use the discussion email address under Actions to CC or BCC correspondence into the Discussions section of an opportunity.

Discussion email addresses are available on lots of screens, including opportunities, products, and organizations.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base