Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Schedule discussions

I'm often working at stupid hours (10mins past midnight right now!) I'd like to be able to schedule a new discussion or a reply so it sends at a set time - e.g. if I raise an invoice or a quote now then my customer would receive it at 8.30 in the morning.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give us a back button in 'View all discussions'

In 'view all discussion' in both projects and opportunities there is no easy way out of the page without choosing a menu item or using the browser back button. A back arrow up to the project/opportunity would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make a cue list for low importance discussions so that they are not lost once the conversation is read

We are constantly getting jobs coming across from the sales people and the way we deal with it is one conversation at a time. The issue with this is that once you click into a conversation then you have to do it there and then otherwise it disappears from the 'Unread conversations' list.
    We were thinking it would be good to have a kind of cue bar where you could put jobs that weren't of massive importance and urgency to be dealt with later without them being forgotten about. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Discussions on a stock level page

Resources have a discussions module, but not a specific asset of a resource. in the photo attached i feel there should be a discussion module added.

reason being, I have a moving head that has damages to be noted but is still functional and rentable until repaired. making a quarantaine to note the specific unit takes it out of available resources.

so easiest would be having a discussion module added in the photo attached, or a category of quarantine that makes a quarantaine report but still lets us rent the fixture.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Private discussions and other developments

In an ideal world all of our communications (internal and external) would go through Discussions. The depth of the feature is not full enough however to make it a standard operating procedure, and we only use it for one task which is a shame. Key areas of development that would really make it 'fully cooked' for use:

1) Discussions should be readable by the recipient. At the moment they can be seen by anyone with a user login. Sometimes these communications could be sensitive in nature. Assigning Participants to a Discussion should mean it is them and only them who…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Send discussions to any email address

it would be ace when starting a conversation to send a quote if you could just simply add any email address at this point rather than adding them as a contact etc

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Prompt when sending to muted discussion participant

We think it would be very useful that when sending a new comment on a discussion that should their be a muted participant in the discussion a notification pops up when sending to notify you that the comment has not been sent to the following muted participants as currently it is very easy to miss a muted participant and presume that a reply has been sent to the participant.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notifications for unread discussions

i think it would be great if we could have notifications like new unread discussions ect pop up in the top right corner next to the account name like Facebook does as i very rarely navigate through the dashboard page.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mark discussions as read if read by email

Current "knows" (magically) that I've read a discussion by email... however it still shows up as unread in the dashboard. Is there any way of them being marked read automatically?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Interesting idea, thanks. We’re really interested to see what folk think about this one. We know customers use the Unread Discussions tile as a bit of a “to do” list – it’s sometimes easy to open an email and overlook it in your inbox, so the count on the dashboard is a good reminder.

Remember you can mark messages a read in bulk using the tick boxes.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base