Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Highlight shortages on a job at quote stage

A button, maybe opens up a smaller window like show picker which lists all the availability of the kit on the quote - this would be much quicker than going via the drop down on each individual item.

Basically something that highlights potential shortages whilst the job is still at quote stage, avoiding problems later on when the kit is converted.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show availability in “add opportunity item” window

When I go to add an opportunity item to an order I'd like a box that populates to show how many I have available for this time window.

Example
    So when adding cable I can see that I only have (5) 10' XLR3 available before I hit the [ADD] button without having to get an orange notification or pulling up the calendar on another screen. This way I can automatically adjust my counts, only book the (5) available and book more 10' XLR3.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it easier to spot (and deal with) shortages in the Opportunities view

We have up to ten technicians adding equipment to opportunities. At the moment if they add equipment and create a shortage they get a nice warning message letting them know. They click on that message to get rid of it, and then move on. We're still short of items, but there's no indication of that in the Opportunity view. It would be great if kit that was going short was highlighted some way, maybe the font colour could change to Red?

I forsee this becoming a problem, as each technician will assume somebody else is going to look at the…

137 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! We updated the servers over the weekend so that product and service shortages are highlighted in red in the items list on your orders:

In addition, any orders with shortages will have an exclamation mark next to them on the Opportunities screen. To get an overview of these on one screen, use the new “Upcoming orders with shortages” dashboard tile.

We’d love to know what you think. Let us know if you have any feedback on the changes by dropping us a quick message at help@current-rms.com

4. Shortage message to link to product availability

If I see the message like "A shortage exists for the service "Delivery" between 26/04/2016 11:00 and 26/04/2016 12:00" I would like to click on it and to get to the field I need to ammend. Or to see the advice what to do next

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View quoted stock in product availabiltily

I'd like to be able to view the products that have been quoted for in the product availability screen without having to view each individual item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display more than one job action per day in 'Job Planner'

Job planner to display more than one activity per day. Ie if a job has prep, delivery and in use on the same day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base