Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free scan items in / global check-in screen

I would like to see a function where we could free scan items in from opportunities. We constantly have multiple shows coming back at the same time and have shows that have multiple orders on them that tend to get mixed up on site. It can be quite a hassle to go to from one opportunity to the next trying to figure out where certain items came from. It would be nice if an item was just free scanned in and was automatically checked in from whichever opportunity it was on.

374 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    46 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scan Order/Allocation Order by group

We often prep large jobs, with multiple sites grouped within the one job to simplify the job for the client, or where we are managing multiple activations. Currently, when we scan something that appears in multiple locations within the job, it will allocate from the top of the list down.
    It would be great to have a method to specify where I am scanning in the job, possibly with a drop down that selects which group within the opportunity I am working on, as this would allow us to better track which exact items are at which site, and more…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically check in a barcoded item on the opportunity is currently scanned out on when it is checked out on another

We regularly cross scan from one job to another, and at the moment, it is possible to check out serialised items on more than one opportunity. At present, you have to scan the item to check it in on one opportunity before you can scan it on another, if you want to accurately keep track of assets.

What would be really useful is if I have a case of cable for example that has returned from one job and I wish to check it out on another, as I scan it out on the new job, it is automatically checked…

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news! We updated the servers with a new option in System Preferences called “Auto Return Serialized Rental Stock”. When enabled, serialized gear on prior opportunities is checked-in and finalized automatically when allocated onto new jobs.

5. Sound effect on successful scan

When I scan an items barcode for prep, if I'm not at the laptop, It would be handy to have a sound effect play to indicate whether the item has been successfully added or not.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Re-order Scan Priority from order of item added to opportunity to position in list.

Currently when you scan an item for Allocation or Prep via a barcode scanner it will pick the item to affect based on when it was added to the job. (Going from first item added to last).
    I think it would be much more useful if it selected the item based on its position in the order. So it would affect items at the top of the page first.
    This would help with tracking progress when prepping, and the order of items prepped can be controlled and edited.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give "part checked in" its own slot on detailed view

When sorting the detail view by Status "checked in" and "part checked in" get lumped together. Would it be possible to separate them out?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Freeze headings and asset scan box at the top of the page in the detail view

Freeze headings and asset scan box at the top of the page in the detailed view for allocating/prepping/checking in, so that you can scroll down the list of items and still see that the cursor is in the blue box.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "Partially Checked In" for partial return of bulk stock items

Currently, if I check in 1 of 10 bulk items, the Status for that line is changed to "Checked In," even though 90% of the items are still booked out. The Status should remain "Booked Out," or should instead be "Partially Checked In"

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prep/book via barcode scanner

You know the quick allocate function... that but for prepping/booking out items. It's a ballache to have to individually select what's been picked and assign them as prepped/out (and the select all checkbox is just asking for people to not pay attention to what's actually been picked!)

Please can we get this so the checking out procedure can be as automated as the allocating procedure is :)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it easier to set items to sub-hire in Opportunities

When I have a job, I might decide to then set lots of items to subhire. At the moment the process is really convoluted, unlike adjusting any of the other line items.

A simple way to make this work might be to set as subhire when the quanity figure is changed to [1], just like is displays if there is a subhire already set?

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hide accessories in opportunity detail view

In opportunities when you switch to detaled view it would be nice if you could have a compact view without the accessorys displayed.
    Good when you have kits already packed and you just tick off that case

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Creating Kits/Permanent Case Assigning

Hello. It would be useful for me to have a way of cases automatically being signed to jobs and to have the ability to make a kit of products that are always rented together. Eg; If a certain set of products always go out in a custom case then that case is automatically assigned. Or if I select a case (say a pre built rack) then on the job list it lists all the items that are inside that case. So the case items reference the hire stock.

272 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    39 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our Serialized Containers update is now live! This is great for items that are generally stocked and rented together; e.g. radio mic racks, lamps on a bar, or cameras with components like memory cards.

Once you’ve added assets to a serialized container, you can scan that container on the opportunity detail view and all of the parent items will automatically be allocated, prepped, booked out, or checked-in.

To get started, check out our guide: “Set up a serialized container”:http://help.current-rms.com/knowledgebase/articles/1142443

14. Free scan/booking out items via barcode

Would be useful to have a checking out system similar to the checking in page with a barcode scanner. Eg, when I scan a barcode it adds that specific item to a job and assignees that barcode to the Job to save having to input the data twice (selecting the item manually then applying the barcode to the job). Would also be good to be able to do a general search via barcode to find out what job an item should be on. Thanks

248 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Group prepped and checked out items in an opportunity

When checking out equipment, if once and item was prepped or checked out, it would be nice if it moved to a new collapsable list. This would leave me with one list open of un prepped or un checked items.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base