Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customer portal

An online portal where your customers can log in, check availability then book items. For example client A who hires a small speaker and radio mic regularly would like to book it in on the 28th. They log in, check availability, book it then we get a job generated?

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  17 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Admin Security Features like restricting access by IP, Time of Day and Password Force Change or Azure AD Single Sign On Integration

It would be good to have more options for system administrators to be able to lock down the system. At the moment there is a bit of logging for users but the system needs more functionality on this side of things. Such as logs for X amount of days that can be run off as reports.

Being able to specify IP addresses etc for access to a specific account would help unauthorised access. Also unauthorised access attempts at the system.

To add to this setting working hours that an account is able to login much the same as Windows Servers…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve added SSO with Google and Microsoft to Current RMS, allowing you to consolidate your security and identity management.

With SSO, your company’s system administrator can manage your Google or Microsoft account and set security policies for it, such as enabling two factor authentication and password expiry.

We’re looking into adding two factor authentication for Current RMS logins, too.

For more information, see: Sign in to Current RMS using Google or Microsoft

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base