Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When opening the page of an organisation I would like to see all (pending) activities from contacts belonging to this organisation...

When opening the page of an organisation I would like to see all (pending) activities from contacts belonging to this organisation...

E.G. I have a meeting scheduled with Barbara (working for the organisation APR) and a meeting scheduled with Benny (who is also working for APR) ...
    Can I see both of these meetings when I open the APR page?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search organisations by postcode

It would be useful to be able to search organisations by postcode. We have a lot of organisations with long or similar names, so when they phone up it would be a lot easier to enter their postcode into the search box

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Assign venues to an organization

We have a client who own/operate a number of nightlife venues. For each venue, there is a manager, tech and delivery contact. When I get a call from Venue A's tech, I need to see that the tech is at that venue and the venue is part of the organisational group. Being able to delegate venues as members of an organisation would make that easy. As would being able to delegate multiple venues as rooms in a conference centre to the conference centre organisation.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quotes and invoices to contacts

We would like to be able to send quotes and raise invoices to contacts. Our business is both B2C and B2B some of our clients buy on their own and do not have organizations or companies

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Merge duplicate organizations

As a team multiple people can be adding an organisation, contact or venue at the same time, and having to search for every contact before adding someone to see if they are already on there is very long winded, Surely there has to be a way of stopping the duplication of records when they are being created, even if this is just changing the name field to an auto-populate field so that you can see the contact/organisation/venue already exists.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Incorporate advanced CRM capabilities: sequence of tasks, more advanced organization filtering, LinkedIn & social media links

What would be great is to expand on some CRM functions for enabling us to keep in contact and maintain relationships with clients.

Some functions that would be useful for us would include:

Pre defined sequence of tasks - So for example you can pre define a task that will automatically create an activity when you send out a quotation to a client. This activity could be to follow up the quotation with a phone call after say 5 days. or define a task that will schedule an activity to book sub contractors and sub hires for opportunities that are…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow for venues with multiple rooms

Some venues we visit regularly have 2, 3 or sometimes even more rooms or room options.
    When assigning a venue to a job it would be great to have the room options come up on a tick list, this would enable us to easily select th relevant room quickly and easily.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have an option for an organisation to be a venue as well

Some of my clients (organisations) are venues as well and i have to enter them twice as a result?

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  People & Organizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hide invoices from organization page

Please can i file invoices for opportunities within the job/ opportunity rather than on the organisation front page. Many of our customers/organisations have repeat jobs and we can archive the old opportunities but as the invoices are shown on the organisation front page, we cannot clear completed transactions (deposit and final invoices) and this interferes with the current job.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Organisations registration and VAT number

It would be great if we will be able to put to the CURRENT registration and VAT numbers for our customers.

In my opinion this data is necessary to put to the Contract Agreement and so one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. CardDav servers

The possibility of synchronizing contacts and organizations through CardDav servers (f.e.fruux) would be fabulous. In this way we could have automatically synchronized contacts Current, computer and smartphone. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Map View for Contacts/Venues

Sometimes when viewing organisations/venues/contacts its useful to be able to view these on a map so that you can see who the closest supplier is to a venue or other venues close by. Especially when doing venue searches in London.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show projects in organisation view

When I click through to a client (Organisation) or Venue (Venue) I can see a nice list of Opportunities that are linked to them. It would be great if just below this list we could have a list of Projects that are similarly linked.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create groups in People & Organizations for company departments etc.

Would be great if I wanted to make a company wide activity, if I could make a group that included everyone, or departments (audio, lights or sales for example). Instead of having to add everyone individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add organizations and venues via vCard

Simply add a Venue, Organization or Contact area to Drag and Drop a VCard to. Or allow a drop down selection after dropping the VCard. Getting really tired of cutting and pasting organizational details when it would be so easy to add this option.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Insurance Details for Organisations

The ability to assign an Insurance Amount and Date Range to an Organisation.

If they are looking to hire equipment which goes over their Insurance Limit, it will trigger a warning and if their Insurance is out of date it will issue a reminder/warning.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base