Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We would like a ‘recalculate’ type button that updates ALL product information on existing orders

We would like a “recalculate all” style button that essentially recalculates/re embeds all the latest product information with all the updated component/accessories/weights/prices at that point in time for an existing quote/order.

Background: We are currently adding on all components and accessories onto existing products already on the system.

However if a quote/order has been created prior to the component/accessory being added on, then it does not include them/allow them to be scanned onto the system when preparing/booking out without physically being reentered onto the quote/order....

We think it would also be useful when cloning a previous opportunity (say a repeat…

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    20 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We updated the servers today so that now you can grab the latest product and service costs and prices 🔄

As mentioned previously, refreshing accessory configuration and is a much larger task so we’ll keep monitoring feedback on this here and in our other customer channels. If it’s proving popular, we can look to put some dev resource behind it.

2. Auto Costing Avoid 0 values

Auto costing may be useful by some but I am sure many people struggle to see the point of having 0 values in the cost section. Please can any items with 0 values not be imported into the cost section? Looks really messy when sending to accounts/clients. thanks

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for taking the time to add a suggestion.

Where you’ve not set a supplier cost, we add zero costs to the costs view so that you can click to add a price.

Will be interesting to see what other folk think about this idea. Let us know by voting and commenting 👇

3. Cost Group Deals

Cost Group Deals

Auto costing is great but unfortunately we don't have the time to make it work for us. This is because we sub hire a lot of kit which produces a lot of cost line items with provisional costs.

Once i have a quote through from a supplier i don't want to go through hundreds of items adding in the actual costs of each specific piece of kit. It is useful to have the provisional cost giving us a quick rough idea of cost but our suppliers often do us a deal. If i add a manual cost…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add user permission so time scheduling so unable to change when order

many production managers constantly change times and dates without letting the operations team know. This can be a big problem especially when the logistics for these vehicles have already been planned. Would be great if they did tell us the have changed scheduling but that rarely happens. Please can there be a permission that they cannot change these times and dates when it is an order? thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Set a standard rental cost against a product

For sub-rent or sales or services its already there, i miss it in the product level.
    Every product i own cost me something, every day even its not on the road. And it still costs that money when its on the road, so this part is missing in the opportunity costs calculation.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to have chargeable days feature pull directly from in-use time

Some opportunities require transport lasting several hours during which the products are not in use for the customer. Frequently the products will be in travel for a day and not in use by the customer till the following day. At the end of the in-use period they will then spend another day in travel back to the store. We do not charge the customer for the product during these travel days. For this reason it would be handy if there was an option to pull chargeable days from in use days as it would mean that staff members wouldn't have…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Profit Margin Directly on the Opportunity Page next to Costs

Now that the Revenue & Cost summary has been created, it would be AMAZING to see the Profit Margin % right on the Opportunity page.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sort order for Product Categories

Product categories should have a sort order option. Our quotes always follow the same order, regardless of what order the kit, or crew, is added to the job. i.e:

Video
    Sound
    Lighting
    Rigging
    Power
    Set & Stage
    Crew
    Transport
    Misc.

Having to rearrange categories on every single quote is quite boring.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Being able to set a priority number for products

When you add a bunch of items that comprise a system, sometimes you want the hardware to fall in a certain order, to reflect a complete system.

Being able to set priority numbers for products, so that when selected from the picker, they are added to the opportunity in a certain order, rather than just alphabetical.

Eg. If I build an audio system, perhaps I want the control hardware, following by the input devices, amplifiers, then the loudspeakers.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Warning when discounting sales items to less than their purchase price

A warning appears next to sales items when the discount brings the sale price lower than the purchase price. Preventing you from selling an item for less than it cost to buy.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Separate sub rent from stock

Say I have a product I want to rent, I have six on order but I only own five, so I need to sub rent one. I then edit the product in the opportunity to add an allocation of sub rent for one. It would make it easier for us if there was an option, so that once this was done, you could then split the product into two items in the opportunity, so that you have a row that is the five I own, and then another that is the sub rent. The reason for this is we don't…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit item box instead of new page

You know how in the costs view you can click on the little blue down arrow on an item and select "set actual cost" and a box "hovers" over the current screen and you can do everything there. It should be the same in order view or services view, when you edit an item instead of it opening a new page it should just have a box "hover" over the current page and all of the properties you can normally edit are there. This way, when you're done editing an item the box just goes away and you can pick…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show date-time for services in Order view

I'd like to be able to see the assigned date/time for services in the Order view.

Currently if I have multiple lines of crew in an opportunity I need to edit each one to confirm that I have entered the date/time correctly and who if any is assigned to the role.

This could even be a pop-up on mouse-over in the same way as a line item Charge total works currently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A column for DAY name in Opportunities view

In the Opportunities view, it would be great to have optional columns for the actual day name for "Start Date" and "End Date", that could then put alongside each date eg;

23/05/2013 13:00 THU
    23/05/2013 13:00 THU
    24/05/2013 13:00 FRI
    24/05/2013 13:00 FRI
    27/05/2013 13:00 MON
    28/05/2013 13:00 TUE

This would greatly assist for viewing particular days activities in Opportunites view. Currently I'm finding that I need to keep referring to a calendar to work out which day of the week an Opportunity is starting or finishing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search and add products by Asset number

In all the rental inventory systems we have used a quick way to add a product is by typing the Asset number, not the entire number just the first 3-5 characters. (Just like the feature that was added to the Products page, Find by Asset)

For example instead of typing Barco ImagePro and seeing all our different products I could type IPR2 since I know that is the exact asset

All of our employees operate in this method and it would really help out.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove Auto Costs

Although the auto costs will be used by many people, we do not use them at all. And to have items that are pulled into the costs section as 0 seems a bit silly. Please enable a way/button to remove auto costing, would be much better to toggle on/off in preferences. thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Extended functionality to surcharges for commissions.

I have no use for the surcharges functionality, however it almost benefits me as a commission function.

I would like to setup that we pay XX% to XX client in commissions, or there should be XX% commission added to this job by selecting that rate. this means I am then able to apply discounts in the usual way and show this to the client rather than using that function for the commissions and hiding it with the commissions just happening in the background.

The surcharges thing is so close to having this ability!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a role setting to restrict viewing by stage (quote, order, etc.)

It would be nice to have a setting to restrict what opportunities a role can see based on the current stage.

For example:
    Warehouse user to be able to view only opportunities are have been converted to "order" without needing to add them to the opportunity every time the quote is converted to order.

Warehouse has no need to see inquiries, drafts, or quotes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include product link in the picker

In the picker, the product should have the link so if you are unsure of an item, you could right click and open in the tab/window to check you are booking what you actually want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enlarge product picture in picker

Would be good if the product picture enlarges in the picker when you hover the mouse over the item so you can see it better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base