Customer Wishlist

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tags search calendar

I'd really like to be able to search for tags in the calendar screen as well as the activities screen. it would be incredibly helpful.
    thanks

1 vote
    vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Automatic and Scheduled activities or tasks for orders

There has been a few different alternatives suggested for this. However we would love to set up automated activities which you could set up in system settings. Filters and criteria's are built into Current already so you can set them for all orders or with a certain default group. To be able to follow up, set payment reminder, or rental agreement reminders or even a simple thank you email are all equally as important.

55 votes
      vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        6 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Calendar Improvements

The integration of the Resource Planner and Activities Calendar is great and being able to add more than one person to an Activity and have the ability to show it in the Resource Planner is very handy for us. However there are a few improvements that I think would be welcomed:
        1: Ability to schedule reoccurring appointments - e.g. we have a weekly managers meeting and have to put each one in separately but it always happens at the same time/day every week. Having the ability to auto schedule this forever/until specified date would be great. Keeping all Participants in…

90 votes
        vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          16 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Clone an activity, or make a recurring activity

I'd find it helpful to be able to schedule a weekly meeting without having to enter a whole lot of the same details each time.

126 votes
          vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            19 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Improve the calendars so that there is one calendar in the dashboard that defaults to a traditional month view

It would be nice to have a "Current Calendar" as a central base in the Dashboard or somewhere that shows everything, with filters as needed. It should also look more like a traditional wall calendar. The Job Planner is very awkward in that it defaults to looking forward only, and shows only Orders. We are constantly re-setting it. Also appointments should be in the same calendar.

14 votes
            vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Complete or “check off” an activity with one click from the main activities screen

I would use the activities if it were possible to complete or "Check off" an activity with one click from the main activities and Calendar pages without having to open each task. It would also be EXTREMELY HELPFUL to see activities/tasks via iPhone/android app. Integration with a 3rd party task manager like "asana" may be another solution.

22 votes
              vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                3 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Emails for activity reminders

Maybe it's already implemented, but email notifications if a task needs completing.

62 votes
                vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  4 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll keep an eye on the number of votes here.

Don’t forget the daily summary email contains a handy reminder of any activities due today. Turn it on by heading to your user profile and toggling daily summary email to YES.

• Add activities to multiple organisations at the same time

I feel it would be really useful to be able to add activities to multiple organisations/ contacts at the same time.

For example I have filtered my people and organisations section to include just organisations (we send all our discussions through the organisation) then filtered further by select tags.

It would be really useful to be able to add an activity to all these organisations to follow up on a mail shot i have sent them, rather than going into each one individually and adding the activity

3 votes
                  vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Allow us to select just delivery dates and collection dates to the ical link, rather than the entire opportunity (or as well as)

Having an option to just see delivery and collection dates added to ical rather than having to have the entire opportunity would be a great help for me. When on my computer i like to see it all on the current system, but when on my phone having a quick look at whats coming up in the next week would be great to only see deliveries booked and collections booked.

6 votes
                    vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Add iCal notification for new activities

It would be great when you create a new activity that anyone who is subscribed to the iCal for activities that they get a notification of a new activity being added. Presently you have to refresh your calendar and you could possibly miss an activity that’s been created for that day

12 votes
                      vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        1 comment  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Create a checklist within an Activity

We would like the ability to create a checklist of sub-tasks within an activity that can be ticked off as they are completed. Something similar to what Trello does, but we want to keep all our activities consolidated within Current.

3 votes
                        vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          1 comment  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Make calendars start on Sunday

Hi there,
                          Could you please include the option to make the calendar start the week on a Sunday as well?
                          Thanks.

3 votes
                          vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Free/busy per participant when creating activities

It would be helpful to be able to set 'record time as free / busy' per participant on Activities, particularly for meetings. We would like to add some people so that the meeting shows on their activity calendar, making them aware it's taking place, but without affecting their availability for jobs, and add others who are set as busy as they're required to attend the meeting.

1 vote
                            vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Fix the iCal feed: all day events

The ical feed doesn't play nicely with the two major calendars: Google and Apple.

In google calendar, URLS linking through to Current opportunities don't show up.

In apples calendar, everything overlaps horribly because the opportunities aren't flagged as "all-day" events. This results in the entries being completely unreadable as per the picture.

25 votes
                              vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                13 comments  ·  Activities and calendars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Real time activity start and completion logging

I would like to see a Real Time Activity log with start and completion times with the ability to login and logout. It is one thing for me to assign a task to someone between 1 and 2pm but without fail every single task gets started at a different time and is completed at a different time. If I am not in the office and would like to see what got done and what didn't and how long things take, I currently will get the time that I scheduled the task to start and a completion notice time. I know…

1 vote
                                vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Edit activities in iCal feeds in calendar application

Please include full .ics compatibility so that one can edit calendar tasks directly from a calendar, say on your phone, tablet or PC without having to go through a browser/Current.

6 votes
                                  vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base