Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Catalogue printing

Because we have all already added our lovely pictures and information into current RMS it would be a good idea to be able to generate pretty catalogues straight from current to send to our regular clients with pictures and prices.

156 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    35 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the votes and comments on this idea, all. There’s no definite ETA on this right now, we’re working on ideas at the top of the wishlist and we’ll look to review in future. If this is something you’d been keen to see implemented, please do vote for this idea!

In the meantime, we’ve put together a quick guide on how you can use a Current RMS export to create a product catalog in Google Sheets – including pictures. Check out: Create a product catalog document using Google Sheets

2. Testing/Maintenance

I am not sure if I have missed a component here that is already in the software however I would like to see integration (maybe linked into the Quarantine section) for testing and maintenance of equipment. Currently, I add custom fields for PAT/LOLER testing to each stock level which works up to a point. However, what would be advantageous, would be a maintenance area - similar to quarantine - where all this is logged alongside each stock asset, and you get popup notifications via the Dashboard and email notifications 1 week prior to a test due date or similar. And…

442 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    45 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Testing and maintenance has been on our roadmap for some time and we know how important it is to rental businesses.

As well as being popular on our wishlist, it’s really popular across our customer channels so it’s something that we’re making a priority this year.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on what you’d like from a testing module and how you’d like it to work. Please do keep commenting – it’s really useful for us!

I’ll post back as soon as I’ve any news to share. We’re excited to start work on this in due time.

Remember you can use custom fields to store testing information against your stock levels in Current and even pull through this information to opportunity documents. We’ve put together a guide that runs through how this works, check out: Record PAT or other equipment test results

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base