Customer Wishlist

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show product quarantine quantity in the picker alongside quoted qty

When using the picker you can see the qty available and on conflicting quotes however you cannot see what qty is in quarantine which means you risk thinking you do not have stock to add when actually you may, it just might need a little repair. It would be useful to see this on the picker.

19 votes
    vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      9 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Item's status previewed on product view

Often I quickly need to see an item/barcode's status on product view under 'bookings' - in order to see this, you have to then enter into each job to see whether it's reserved, checked in, allocated, etc

It would be great if you introduced a preview on product view in order to get rid of the double handling (triple after you've searched through the whole job to find that barcode)
      There is a 'status' but it looks to be the status of the job, not for the item or barcode that you have open in product view.

Please add another…

18 votes
      vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        2 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Number order in Products List

The number order appears in the products list a little confusing to us, for example our inventory would have the below and we would want it to appear in length order as shown;

1m 16a Cable
        2m 16a Cable
        3m 16a Cable
        5m 16a Cable
        10m 16a Cable
        15m 16a Cable
        20m 16a Cable
        30m 16a Cable

However is reality it lists as

10m 16a Cable
        1m 16a Cable
        20m 16a Cable
        2m 16a Cable
        30m 16a Cable
        3m 16a Cable
        5m 16a Cable

Can it be changed to order by length correctly?
        Thanks!

11 votes
        vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          3 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add "Sub-Rent" to stock type when creating a new product.

This would allow an item that is always rented through an outside vendor to have a place in your own inventory without messing up your current stock levels or showing that you have that in the system when you don't. This would really just remove the step of having to go into the item within your opportunity and change it to sub-rent.

40 votes
          vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Can we create a Cubic Metre calculator (From the existing dimensions in Products)

Can we create a Cubic Metre calculator (From the existing dimensions in Products- ) that would assist in knowing how many trucks to assign/quote for the Job.
            Currently you have a category for weight, could we add a Cubic Weight

18 votes
            vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Be able to alter location without going into each individual asset.

If i am moving the entirety of an items stock from one place to another in our racking, I have to go in to each individual assets page to change its location. This is extremely time consuming.

would it be possible to change the location on the main item page, and only allow people with certain permissions

6 votes
              vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                1 comment  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Free Scan Allowed Based on Item and Role

I would like to be able to enable/disable Free Scan capabilities on a per item basis based off of Role when entering the new product in the database. Currently we allow our technicians to Free Scan cables out to a job as needed, but would rather them not Free Scan other items to a job where it then immediately is added to the bill. This would allow one account to be able to Free Scan everything while a more limited account may only be able to Free Scan certain cables for instance. In addition, once items are Free Scanned it…

1 vote
                vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Hidden items

I'd like the ability to hide groups, items and accessories from the client quote/invoice. For example - a quote might have a laptop, which includes a serialized power supply, and a non-serialized USB mouse. I'd like those to be on the pull list, but the client doesn't need to see them.

Also, for groups or packages, I'd like to be able to hide child items. So I can quote the client a "2 speaker sound system" and they can see it includes 2 speakers, a mixer, and a wireless mic, but the cables, adapters, etc are hidden. Or I might…

1 vote
                  vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Check items back into a different store

It would be great if we could Check items out of one store, and then Check them back into another store, on Mass.

If you have Multiple warehouses, and stock moving out on jobs and then returning to different warehouses, this would make life easier.

8 votes
                    vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Auto summarize the rental charge packages and containers

Wouldn't it be very handy if i create a container or a package/kit i just need to hit a button to summarize all the single items if they set to charge for getting an overall packageprice?
                      And very important: an update button for this funktion, if i change/expand the package to recalculate this.
                      I need to calculate every created package by hand from scratch, by now.

1 vote
                      vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        1 comment  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Add notes section in product/item

Add a notes section to each product/item (especially if serialised with an individual asset number). This would be useful for a number of reasons but recently for me we have re-numbered all our assets giving them a new barcode, it would have been useful to add the old number in a notes field for reference in the future.

9 votes
                        vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          3 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • View more/all items per page on "View All Stock Levels" option

When viewing all stock levels within a product it would be great to be able to amend the number per to view per page or even to show all instead of having to click next or go to the next page.

1 vote
                          vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Show the quantity available of a product based on mandatory components/accessories

If I have a product with 20 available, but there is a mandatory component with only, say, 10 available, can the product picker show that there's only 10 of the parent product available. Given there are mandatory parts of the product, it doesn't make sense to show the availability of the parent product.

3 votes
                            vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Show All Products Booked over a Week / Month (custom date range) with Product Group Filtering - Custom View with Extra Criteria Features

The ability to create a view on the Products Dashboard that allows you to show how many products are booked over a specific period of time.

Basically filter a custom view with date ranges, e.g. working week, 7 days, month.

his, in essence, would create a list of all the products booked out over a given time period. Additional filtering can then be done with the inbuilt product group filtering.

This would allow a change in how we work in our warehouse towards a more efficient method. It would allow this report to be additionally filtered by product group, specific…

2 votes
                              vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Sale items (and services) to complete once booked out so it saves time having to check the item back in.

How come I have to check sale items back in, that does not seem logical as the item doesn't ever get checked back in to the warehouse.

0 votes
                                vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Feedback Noise from Current after I scan an item EVERYWHERE I might scan an item.

Feedback Noise from Current after I scan an item EVERYWHERE I might scan an item. For example: When I'm adding stock levels in the product page because I got a ton of new filters in.

1 vote
                                  vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Allow adding stock level when creating new product

When you create a product it would be much more efficient to add stock levels in the same window than having to save the product, then open a new menu to add stock levels. It makes adding lots of inventory difficult and time consuming.

23 votes
                                    vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Auto Return Serialized Rental Stock not on open-ended

Its great that this feature is now active but the problem is when you have outstanding equipment on an open-ended opportunity and you allocate onto another opportunity it auto checks in the item on the open ended one. Usually when items on the outstanding opportunity are scanned on a new opportunity it will be highlighted red (on 2 jobs) this helps us find items that were missing and then found and gives us the chance to credit the project manager for the item they have been charged for as missing. It would be good if a pop up shows that…

0 votes
                                      vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Make Kits more flexible & intelligent

Okay this is a hard one to explain but here goes.

We use lots for almost everything; however we are struggaling with one big aspect. Say we have product A worth £50,000; now we are a medium size company with only 1 product A’s.

Product A is part of a kit called Rack A. Now rack A is kit containing 1 product A and lots of other hire items. This is our default situation for 90% of our hires. However a client phones wanting to rent Product A; the way we have kits set up means we can rent product…

4 votes
                                        vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Choose whether an item appears in the picker

In our store we have flightcases for nearly all of our products. We have the flightcases barcoeded so that we can keep track of them and we scan them out with jobs using the free scan. The only issue is that when using the picker to create a quote the flightcases appear as well. We don't need to see them in the picker and all they do is clutter it. You can make them not appear by having them be accessories but then you can't free scan them out on jobs. If there was a yes or no slider in…

1 vote
                                          vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base