Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. API - List all Stock Levels

I would like to be able to access all stock levels from the API, rather than accessing the stock level of a particular product. This would give me access to the data in a similar fashion to when I export the stock level table.

The reason for doing this is that I have created some custom fields, which include the cost of the item to purchase, and the month we bought it, along with a depreciation list. If I can get this information into my own application, I can then calculate the total depreciation of our inventory, something our current…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outbound webhooks for API

It would make integration with external applications much easier if we could define outgoing we hooks that Current would hit every time a specific set of criteria is hit. Ideally with a JSON payload of defined data about that event. At the moment I am having to poll the api for changes which is a pretty inefficient way of achieving things.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. API/Web to lead capture

Code/Api allowing the user to create a web form on their website which directly inputs the details into the enquiries section of current RMS.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve launched our open API as a beta. This gives you the possibility to develop exciting integrations between Current RMS and other applications or systems.

If you have development experience or a developer on your team, start using our API by heading to System Setup > Integrations > API. Here you’ll be able to generate your first API key and access our comprehensive developer documentation.

At the moment, the API can’t be used to create opportunities at enquiry stage, but the checkout method is exposed which you can use to create a draft opportunity with items.

4. Reinstate dead opportunities via the API

let you reinstate / undo 'dead' opportunities using the API

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. API - exclude attributes or arrays from query

The ability to exclude or limit attributes from an API call would help a lot. When making several calls with multiple foreach loops, the load time can become a bit slow depending on how much information is being returned in certain calls. Could we possibly see something like the following in the V2 API?

https://api.current-rms.com/api/v1/opportunities/12345?exclude=opportunity[0]participants&exclude=opportunity[0]billing_address

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base