Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Able to pick font for the output files (quotes, orders,Invoices)

Able to choose a font in the layout (invoices, orders, quotes-PDF)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide an option to show/hide individual items and groups from quotes & invoices

Please can you add an option to show or hide individual items and groups on a quote or invoice which is being sent to a customer or downloaded as a PDF.

e.g. I often want to show the LED Group and its contents but not the Power Group and its contents.

OR

On another quote I might want to show the LED Group and it's contents and only the Power Distro from the Cable Group rather than each individual power cable.

Other rental software has an option to hide any item which is priced at £0.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Customizable user views

I'd like to be able to create customized displays for my desktop, orders and other reports so that I can limit the amount sensitive information that is available on screen, such as pricing and order totals. I'd prefer to do this without having to create a new user or globally edit my user settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Custom views would work great here! Custom views let you see and sort the data in your system, creating your own table views for Opportunities, Invoices, Products, and other key screens.

All of the views you create live in the View menu so you can choose the view that suits you.

Current remembers your choice of view for your session. You can set a view as your default if you wish, meaning it’ll be remembered across sessions.

Check out: “Custom views”:https://help.current-rms.com/the-basics/categorize-and-sort/custom-views

4. Adding items to picking list

I would like a service where I can add items to a picking list and not have them appear in or affect my quote. I would like to use the picking list as a list for my warehouse crew which would include all cable being used, rigging equipment etc etc without it also appearing on the quote to my client.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like this is something that we could achieve with a document layout change.

Items on a document layouts can be hidden if they’re included in a particular group or based on other criteria, e.g. a custom field against the product as Jack mentions in the comments.

If you’re familiar with HTML & CSS, check out our document layouts guides to get started. If not, we can make these document layout changes for you. Contact us at help@current-rms.com and we’ll be happy to help.

5. MAKE THE ONLINE APPROVAL SIGNATURE MOVABLE

Possibly making he online approval thing with HTML coding so we can position the signature box wherever we want in the document.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Picking List Totals

It would be helpful if there were totals for items in the picking list. For example, we will usually have a few different rooms (groups) in each order. There are usually the same items in multiple groups. When you goto the picking list to start pulling gear you have to scan the entire list, sometimes 4-5 pages with 5 different rooms (groups) to see how many of a single item actually needs to be pulled for that event. To have a picking list that shows the actual total of all groups when it is the same item would be extremely…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All of the document layouts that come with Current RMS are fully customizable. We can modify your picking list so that it consolidates like products across your opportunity, totalling the number of the same products for this order.

I’ve contacted anyone who voted on this idea personally about setting that up :). Contact help@current-rms.com if you’re interested in a consolidated picking list.

7. Save & Print Revenue & Costs Summary

It would be useful to have the ability to save as pdf & print the Revenue & Costs Summary

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All of the document layouts that come with Current RMS are fully customizable, and the code that makes up our layouts is really powerful. A downloadable PDF of the Revenue & Costs Summary is something we can achieve using a custom document layout.

To add this document to your Current RMS system, download this .txt file and then head to System Setup > Document Layouts and upload it. It will be available to print under the Print heading of your opportunities just like other documents.

If the .txt file opens in your browser, hit File > Save as and save as a .txt file to download.

Hope this helps! Email us at help@current-rms.com if you need a hand with this, happy to help :)

8. Different layout views for pick lists / jobs

I have been creating opportunities for festival jobs this summer, where we have for example 5 stages. i have been making groups within the order for each stage: Stage 1, Stage 2....etc. all the kit of all categories is then listed under that heading, so the client can see what kit is for which stage easily. it would be great to have some kind of toggle button to change the layout automatically to ignore the groups i have put in and snap back to listing by the category the equipment e.g Moving Heads, Control, Cable. that way the pick list…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Our document layouts are really customizable and this is certainly something that we could create! We can create an alternative picking list layout that groups and sorts by product group name, rather than your customized opportunity group names.

Contact us at help@current-rms.com if you’d like to learn more about customized layouts.

9. Delivery note sort order

I've been playing and discovered that the delivery note is printed in the order of the Groups in the Opportunity Order View. While this is great for finding particular types of kit, I can see circumstances where a strict ordering by Container number will be more useful (e.g. for freight agents who don't care what's in the box).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base