Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zapier integration

Zapier integration, so Current-RMS can communicate with thousands of other web apps like Gmail, Google Contacts, many CRMs and much much more

318 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  23 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GMail App Integration w/Discussions

Our current CRM (Nutshell) allows us to directly log an email into it on a project or user basis via a browser extension for Google Chrome - I don't think our staff would like using the discussion board as a primary communication tool, but would definitely like to be able to use it to log communication- especially if activities could be tracked with discussions (eg, a tab on the activities panel when you complete an email activity that says something like "Select corresponding discussion" and would allow a supervisor/superior to go directly to that)

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base