I suggest you...

Complete or “check off” an activity with one click from the main activities screen

I would use the activities if it were possible to complete or "Check off" an activity with one click from the main activities and Calendar pages without having to open each task. It would also be EXTREMELY HELPFUL to see activities/tasks via iPhone/android app. Integration with a 3rd party task manager like "asana" may be another solution.

22 votes
vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eric Shalem shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would also really like an easier way to complete activities in bulk! It's so time consuming having to open each one to complete it.

• Elise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The layout for Activities is really useful, particularly the timeline and ability to navigate the opportunity and task from that area. I keep clicking on the task icon, wishing it acted as a 'task complete' tick function.

• Harry Butcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently use activities and through I like how it's associated with the opportunity, I really dislike that it doesn't work as a to do list. It's a clunky work around that slows my workflow.

I want to use it like Wunderlist, which we don't want to use because we want to keep it associated and connected to current. If there is intergration to another app that would be wonderful!

Feedback and Knowledge Base