I suggest you ...

Custom Reports

A reporting framework that could have a series of pre made reports such as:

- item history
- revenue/profit per item
- top performing customers
- average hire values

And then some form of syntax/sql to allow for us to create our own custom reports from the data available. Sirportly (www.sirportly.com) does this really nicely.

472 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ben Bowles shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • rogelio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find Current great but the report section is very primitive. I really would like to be able to see how many jobs or invoices were created per month, who has paid, how they paid and who owes me money. How many times has a rental item has been rented, etc

Please guys, you should include these options, they are essential!

• rogelio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd would be nice to have the ability to search reports by rental or sale item, by day, or week, or month so we have an idea of how much income was generated per item per period of time.

• stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding the option to specify date ranges over which the report uses, also the ability to specify individual Organisations or Products etc where appropriate would greatly improve the usability and relevance of all reports.

• David Lancini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The existing reports functionality in Current RMS is severely lacking for those of us that don't use the inbuilt invoicing features.

For instance, I'd like to be able to see what our most popular hire items are, and see what kind of revenue they've produced over the course of say a month, a few months or a year. I can't do this without using the invoicing features. We already have an adequate invoicing system which ties in to various other resources that Current RMS cannot.

Lets expand the reports so that everyone is able to use their functionality.

• arosh.fernando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the most useful tools for a business owner, as we can see what makes money and what doesnt !!

• Stephen Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful if it could tell you which products you are sub hiring mostly so hence you can see if its worth purchasing.

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!! Premade reports please! I miss the suite that was available in my previous software!!!

I appreciate the functionality is probably there for me to create my own reports, but I want to run my warehouse, not learn to code!!! ;)

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base