I suggest you ...

GMail App Integration w/Discussions

Our current CRM (Nutshell) allows us to directly log an email into it on a project or user basis via a browser extension for Google Chrome - I don't think our staff would like using the discussion board as a primary communication tool, but would definitely like to be able to use it to log communication- especially if activities could be tracked with discussions (eg, a tab on the activities panel when you complete an email activity that says something like "Select corresponding discussion" and would allow a supervisor/superior to go directly to that)

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please integrate with outlook and gmail. The way your system is atm is really clunky, most crms have this feature so i dont understand why this is a discussion and not already in development - you guys are behind the curve here and the crm looks dates as a result

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Business class email integration is a must. We are finding at the moment that many communications end .up in the clients spam...we've lost some business as a result. However im not convinced that gmail or yahoo mail are the right platforms as these have quite vigorous rules on spam and levels of emails....more so if a bulk email was being sent / or large files. We'd like to see a professional looking email / message communication being sent, rather than that which reads as an rms.notification . in addition....discussions in rms are all over the place....e.g. as part of separate opportunities / invoices for a client and....its pretty hard trying to remember where you sent a message from....did i send it in the opportunity...or was it when i was discussing their invoice/s? surely a central area for all discussion points for each client can be developed. Please please RMS get this emailing malarky developed further.

Feedback and Knowledge Base