I suggest you ...

Link a discussion to an opportunity

Each discussion will be for a specific subject and more likely than not it will be for an opportunity - as a current running and future project.

At the moment we can add to the discussion: users, contacts, organisation, vehicle and venue; my suggestion is to be able to add an opportunity (*which to create a link, an interactive notification on the opportunity tab itself - when you open the opportunity to see that there is a discussion for it).

If we use the opportunity number as a subject for the discussion; while working on an opportunity and we have to go into another menu and search/filter for any discussions (*in other words to remember to check, if any).

The benefit - I would like to have discussion for damages (*to see uploaded photos), cost for the repairs etc. before I invoice an opportunity. When the project is returned, equipment inspected and repair cost for the damages provided - all the information to be in one place - to be able to access it from the opportunity, compared to making additional searches for discussions or e-mails with repair costs.

There can be multiple discussion for an opportunity (*links for each of them) - issues with delivery, additional costs, delivery instructions (*special requests) etc. for which we will have better control, if grouped in one place (the opportunity they are all related to).

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google