I suggest you ...

Search for asset on product search bar

Should be able to search for an asset in the product search bar. Would make life more easier!

At the moment you have to then click find by asset to scan an asset,

Or alternatively provide a direct link to the find by asset tab so you can create a bookmark direct to it in one click.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Will Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it a little bit of a hassle when I need to constantly scan assets to view their product page to add to quarantine or edit the product to got to resources > products > [find by asset]. Ideally I'd either have the "search for" box either togglable from search or find by asset, or, instantly bring up the product page when there's an exact match for the barcode. An example is if I type "DF50" it returns the search like normal, or, if I scan the barcode "29423", it takes me straight to the page like find by asset does. That could work, or, making find by asset it's own page (like current-rms.com/fba or something) so I can bookmark it and easily navigate to it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a Find Asset button on the main Navbar So if you are searching for multiple Assets you don't have to navigate back to the resources page everytime...

Feedback and Knowledge Base