I suggest you ...

Being able to set a priority number for products

When you add a bunch of items that comprise a system, sometimes you want the hardware to fall in a certain order, to reflect a complete system.

Being able to set priority numbers for products, so that when selected from the picker, they are added to the opportunity in a certain order, rather than just alphabetical.

Eg. If I build an audio system, perhaps I want the control hardware, following by the input devices, amplifiers, then the loudspeakers.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nick Macfie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Clayton Combe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea. Typically within groups you have the "star" items that should be at the top, then all the accessories that accompany it. Being able to ensure the star items are always at the top and the road cases are always at the bottom would add an effortless logic to the order.

• Rayner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to, [in Settings > Product Groups] be able to assign a sort order to any categories we create so that when we create an opportunity / quote... the categories list in a particular order. This way we can always have our primary gear on top and the less important categories lower on the quote.

• Brendon Mew-Sum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When adding items and groups, have a standard default template on where each item/group each positioned. Essentially will help reduce having to move groups up and down quotes and opportunities.

ie. speakers are always on top. Crew, delivery and cables on the bottom of the opportunity.

Feedback and Knowledge Base