I suggest you ...

Hide the dashboard sales pipeline

Customise the Sales Pipeline information on the main Dashboard.

I have a slight issue with all employees being able to see the Order Value Total on the main dashboard.

We had tech from another firm open up on the main dashboard where we could see the total value for that company for that month.

I would like the option to have the toggle switch so that the total order value can be hidden for employees that don't require this information.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • drew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just made me realise I can’t remember the last time I opened the Dashboard! I have “favourite” buttons in the menu bar for “opportunities”, “all opportunities”(for searching for old events etc), “contacts” etc. Hardly ever use Currents own navigation tools.

• Paul Muller, ALV Productions commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1000% the whole sales pipeline section needs a rework - especially important for us in that we need a weekly gross margin goal vs. order value which is essentially meaningless in a business context

• Harry Butcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s a fair point, not man people need to see the total. Or some need to see different. We have dry hire and production targets, but there’s no way to filter that!

Feedback and Knowledge Base