I suggest you...

Show availability of kits and packages on the calendar

I like the new (purple) availability of kits & packages in the picker. It would be very handy if this could also show in the product calendar.

25 votes
vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Harvey robinson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've run out of votes, but I would also love to see this.
        We set packages to Non-Stock type and use the accessories to control the stock how many packages can be made up. The purple 'kits' number in the picker is great (although it would be nice if it appeared without having to click 'Accessories'.)
        But it would be really really helpful to be able to see package availability on non-stock items in both Resources>Availability and also in the Resources > Products > Availability views.

At the moment, Resources>Availability doesn't show the non-stock packages at all, and Resources > Products > Availability just shows as 0 stock.

This makes it really slow when trying to see if a package is available. We have to use the picker at the moment, which either means having a pretend 'Availability checked' opportunity, or having to fill in basic details of a new opportunity before being able to check stock - really inefficient.

Thanks,

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I have a product with 20 available, but there is a mandatory component with only, say, 10 available, can the product picker show that there's only 10 of the parent product available. Given there are mandatory parts of the product, it doesn't make sense to show the availability of the parent product.

Feedback and Knowledge Base