I suggest you ...

Edit multiple service start/end dates at once

Here is the issue.

An opportunity has been created with multiple services; lots of different technicians or local crew etc. At some point after the opportunity has been created the timings change and each service needs to be changed to reflect this, this can also happen due to simply not knowing the final times at the point of quoting. At the moment you have to edit each individual service to change the dates. Often this can be incredibly time consuming.

It would be massively helpful if there was a way to change the dates on multiple services at once, either by changing the default dates on the group they are in or being able to select multiple services to then edit together.

84 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brian O'Neal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I again want to bump this need up on the list.... Spending a lot of time on this one still...

• Harry Butcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently we don’t utilise any of the services features because it’s too time consuming over spreadsheets. But we wish it wasn’t that way!

This request builds upon the copy and paste feature we currently use.

The current copy and paste functionality is great! Use it every day for gear.

I would like the ability to COPY a group of labor on one opportunity and PASTE it to another opportunity.

This could be a separate command in the blue drop down menu from the current copy and paste commands.

If the system detects labor in the group. When you click the blue arrow the labor copy and labor paste buttons would be activated.
    This function could be done via a pop up. It would ask you for the dates and times for the entire group or a line by line adjustment if needed.

Currently you can copy and paste a group but you have no control over the time/date in the copy.

This would save HOURS for us as we use similar labor calls for shows. This would allow us to copy labor from labor quote templates for various scenarios and prefill the date and time of the labor call.

We need this! Having to line by line edit labor is really takes a lot of time. Being able to select a group and set the date/time when the group is already created would save me at least 2 hours every day!

• Paul Muller, ALV Productions commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree, as i remarked to Leigh, i am tired of having to fight Current to get simple things done. it's a wonderfully powerful tool in so many ways, but it's workflows are work creators vs. time savers

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also a mega issue when you clone an opportunity. The times copy from the original and can become and total nightmare.

Feedback and Knowledge Base