I suggest you...

Stock availability- separate function between rental and sale type products

Thanks for the opportunity to comment here. I'm probably not the only business that does not stock what it sells, especially in this business where there are so many different makes and models for so many different applications. Whereas I rent equipment and do production as well as installation work, I don't necessarily have every product on a shelf for an install. This begs the question whether or not Current RMS plans to have separate "enforce stock availability" functions for "rental" as well as "sale"? ..separate and independent.
Would you consider my request for such an option on your system? I'm a little surprised that flexibility is not offered. I enjoy knowing what is and is not available for rental or production services, but also would like to create a sales quote where the current RMS system does not reject my document due to zero or low sales stock. I guess I could adjust stock level where needed when I quote but that is time consuming and not ideal for me. I think having a preference for setting stock avail for sales separate from rental is needed.

1 vote
vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dean Clegg shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dean Clegg commented  · 

Adding stock levels for items I don't actually stock is not realistic.

Feedback and Knowledge Base