I suggest you...

Add accessories to Services

It would be great to be able to add product accessories to services such as delivery services. This way we can have a list of tools that could automatically be assigned to certain type of delivery service.

29 votes
vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Daniel Kenney shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave commented  · 

Yeah, I have a similar request. I have a client that pays a package price for certain products for wedding and corporate events (staging, audio system, lighting , etc.). It helps them sell my products as a package. On my end when entering the order, I'd like to build the package to include 6 stage decks and four hours labor. Then i could allocate the people to do it. As it is now, I have to separate list of what each package takes to install and remove, then I have build up to match the pre-agreed upon pricing for the package.

• Michelle commented  · 

We often have packages that include crew and transport. For example when we setup a stage or sound system package, I would like to be able to add crew or transport as part of the package price.

• Mahmoud commented  · 

The idea is important for managing rare resources. On of my client is running a studio, he wants camera man to be allocated the tools needed to do his job such as the video recorder, charger and other stuff.

• anonymous commented  · 

Hi - I've got a similar request - the ability to give products i.e. uniform to services i.e. Ambassadors / Brand Sales people so that we don't have to book in and out products that stay with the same service for multiple opportunities - save a lot of time - Marco

• matthew stephenson commented  · 

Being able to add an a service item as a accessory to a product. For example being able to automatically add a charge for the use of a forklift while a client is hiring a concrete ballast system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base