I suggest you ...

Instantly add an opportunities 'participants' to a new discussion

A simple one really. It would be handy if I was able to start a new discussion in an opportunity and all the 'participants' in that opportunity were instantly added to the list of participants to be included in the new discussion (similar i suppose to the 'reply all' option offered by most email providers). It would be much quicker to delete those you wish not to involve than it would be to manually add each individually, especially if there are to be many recipients. This would also encourage users to add new contacts, etc, to the opportunity's list of participants. It would also help users, such as a warehouse manager, who may not have had any dealings with the customer. Currently, for them to send a message to multiple recipients involves opening 2 windows (1 with new discussion and 1 with the opportunities front page showing list of participants) and skipping back and forth to enter correct contact details. The system at the moment automatically adds all 'user accounts' that are participants, so I can't see this requiring any major development to achieve. thanks for your time

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
rob harris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google