I suggest you ...

Automated emails

I would be good if we could have auto emails in current so my clients could get an update say 1 month before the event just with a confirmation document the same again 1 week before etc.

Would love to see a custom email section where we can input what ever we want & have a setting on there to send it automatically so many days before the event etc?

121 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Luke Wells shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Charlotte Addison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was wondering is there any way of being able to send the client an automatic reminder about the quote/email I have sent them to make sure they’ve read/received it.
    I know when I look at the message in the discussion it says when and if they’ve read it, but it would be good to for the email to be resent/reminded to the customer if it’s not been read within 24h?
    It would also be good if I could be sent a notification for when someone opens the email and a daily report for the emails that haven’t been opened? This way I can chase them up and check if they went to someone’s ‘junk’ mail?

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all the other suggestions on way this would be helpful. First I would use this as a billing reminder of invoice due dates coming up, next an automated invoice balance past due email would be helpful, so IVAN focus on the running the business and spend less time chasing checks.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love an automatic email to go out to clients saying their quote was going to expire in three days - then one on the day the quote has expired. So hard to chase up every one who asks for quotes.

• Philippe Bergeron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% would like this feature. i would use it to confirm with customers a few days before the event.

honestly all the suggestions in these comments here sound great

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to set a reminder that would send an auto email to myself a couple days after event to "contact customer" or "follow up on final payment."

• Paul Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see an automatic email sent out when you allocate a person for a shift.

I'd like to see an automated email option to a client when an opportunity is ending.

Have the ability to have an email alert sent to a certain email address if there is a change made to an opportunity. The email would only have to say there has been a change to job x and then we can go into Current to see the details.

This would be really helpful for our Operations Manager so if he prints the picking list a week in advance and there's any last minute changes, he will be notified.

Would love to have a customer automatically notified with a custom email/document a day before delivery.

• Jonathan Blake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add on to this, would love to get an email notification when a payment is applied to an invoice.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful to receive an email alert for low stock sale items. Different items would be set at different alert levels. Also it would be good to specify the email to receive the alert individually on each item so it can go straight to the right department.

• Hal Orchard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatic notifications on various documents would be great. All our clients have to pay the remaining balance 30 days before the event. So the capability of the system automatically sending notifications based on a criteria.

IE - Invoice balance send 30 days before event date

• Raj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
    Fairly new to CRMS so not sure if this feature already exists. But would be good to automatically email or text the client that the item they have booked is overdue, if it hasn't been returned by the due date.

• Dylan Hovey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Following on from Bryan's internal emails comment, might also be useful in the area of bulk stock ordering, to have an email sent saying more stock needed for a particular product.

• Bryan Skipsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Internal emails from the system would be great too.
    We have a warehouse team who unload/check in, if something is missing then the Project Manger needs to know this. Our old system used to print a lost letter as soon as the check in was complete. Having this automated in an email would be even better! Likewise for any kit coming back damaged and put in to Quarantine an email to those who need to know again would be great. There are loads of others I could add but I am all for the ability to have auto emails :)

• Lachie gordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really useful to be able to receive email notifications when invoices are created so that our accounts team don't need to trawl through things or be personally notified about new invoices.

• matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A quote follow up would be a useful idea either reminder on the system of quotes about to expire, or an automated email ask clients if they quote was ok or any questions

• Martina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we could setup one or more automated email notifications (with customisable copy) to go out to customers when quotes are about to expire and have expired ie setup one up to go out x days before expiry and then x days after expiry just reminding people instead of having to check each individual quote and do this manually

Feedback and Knowledge Base