I suggest you ...

Process credit cards within Current

Would be convenient to run credit card payments in Current so the payment details are automated.

237 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mike Goldstein Hawthorn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Lots of folk are mentioning Stripe in the comments here. If we were to look at payment processing, would this be the preferred integration solution? Are there any others that haven’t been mentioned that we should check out?

Remember that if you integrate with Xero or QuickBooks Online, these solutions integrate with a bunch of payment providers so you can post invoices across and process payments there.

If you’re a developer or happy to work with a third party developer, we have an open API that’s included as part of your subscription. You can use the API to integrate Current with third party solutions, so may be able to develop an integration with a payment processor. Check out: What is the Current RMS API?

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Beth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be extremely helpful and useful for most of my transactions! Current already has most things integrated so with a credit card processing function, it would add one more way to stay centered inside Current.

• Brad Holder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stripe integration would be amaazzziinnnggg and save me sending a secondary Xero invoice for those customers that wish to pay via CC. Even if it just copied the 'pay online now' link from the Xero invoice and put it on the Current Invoice I would be happy.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Payment processing in current would bring a whole world of pain, pcidss compliance being one of them, would you have to use a certain merchant service etc. Both xero and qbo both have payment intergration that works perfect well.... let them worry about pci compliance :)

• Pierre-Etienne Chamard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Mark, can you contact me I want to know more about this, I am ready to implement this as well with a developer.
    I would like to link the payment with my accounting software too, which is Quickbooks online. Do you have QBO too?

pe@dxmobilier.com

Thank you, P-E

• April Hamm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems to be all that is missing and keeping us from seriously looking at this as an option. But authorize.net would be great for the US.

• Dean Clegg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Please, some customers pay by check and some by CC. Check is fine as we can send them the very nice quote from Current, (QBO posted invoices are not so pretty) but if paying by CC we have to send them the QBO invoice because that's the only way to get paid via CC.

• Mark Amber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am working on this with a developer right now. It is a very simple application.

At this point we have not decided if/when to make it commercially available, how to price it, how to offer it...

I'm not sure if there is a way for you to contact me directly here but you are welcome to do your best to get in contact if you have interest.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like my customers to be able to click a button on their electronic invoice which allows them to pay via credit card online

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base