Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't allow an item to be in quarantine twice simultaneously!

At the moment it is possible for a serialised item to be booked into quarantine twice. For example a technician on site spots the fault during a job and puts the item straight into quarantine and the same fault gets picked up by the team checking in the equipment at the end of the job. When this happens the availability shows incorrectly because the system is seeing two item in quarantine when in fact there is only one.

The system either needs to calculate availability differently to account for this or it should prevent two quarantines being open at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minimum Stock Qty for Sales Products

Make a system similar to post rent availability for sales products. So that when a sales stock level falls below a minimum qty an alert is trigged. This alert should be able to be setup so it can be sent via email.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There isn't anyway for us to transfer an item from one product to another - Can we change this please ?

There isn't anyway for us to transfer an item from one product to another - Can we change this please?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show sub-rents toggle within the Product Availability Planner

It would be great if there was another toggle within the product availability planner to show assigned sub-rentals along with the shortages only toggle. At the moment there is no easy way to see all upcoming sub-rentals without having to go individually into each job after filtering the opportunity list, or scroll through all of the pages of items within the planner.

If there was a toggle to show sub rentals only, or as well as shortages, it would make planning and organising logistics much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to display a table of activites on the quotation document layout

It'd be useful to be able to create activities for project deliverables (such as 'submit plans/H&S docs' etc) which are live within Current, but can also be displayed on the quotation/statement of works, which is signed off by the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Purchase order numbers

My thought is pretty simple.

When you set up a customer you have an option to tick a box if this customer requires a PO number,
    What i would like is that you cant confirm a job with this customer until you have put a purchase order number in the relevant box.

It would work the same as you cant confirm a job if that customer is on stop. which is a tool on current we already use

Hope this all makes sense

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to cancel an opportunity without removing value from totals

There isn't a way to remove an opportunity from the job planner without cancelling it or marking it as lost or dead but this will effect the months totals.

This is difficult for us when we have a cancelled event, or postponed event but still need the value and event to be part of the monthly totals (as technically we will still receive this revenue) as we can only cancel the event, or mark it as completed.

It would be beneficial to have a way of marking an event as cancelled (meaning the event has cancelled not that I need…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Export to Google Sheets

To have the option to Export to Google Sheets.

We use this on Xero alot so it would be great for Current to have the option as well?

So you would have export to: Excel, CSV, Google Sheet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to print sub-lists from the Pick list

For instance, a list only of things that are out of stock/that you've booked too many of, or only hardware, or something. Would be helpful for ordering more gear

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow stock to be "locked in" to an opportunity once it is escalated to a reserved opportunity

Once an opportunity has been escalated to reserved status the stock allocated to it is "locked in" and cannot be transferred to other opportunities whether it is serialised or not. This would give a defined shortage across the entire location rather than moving stock from one opportunity to another.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Prompt Users to Check-In Equipment on Opportunities before being Allowed to Book Out on a New opportunity

Our warehouse can be very busy and some equipment may have to be prepped/booked out on an opportunity before it has been checked-in on its previous job.

This can sometime cause confusion for people who are off or not around when this happens and then have to try and check-in all equipment on the original opportunity as the products are now on site at a different job.

Can there be a way to prompt a user to check-in products on an opportunity before they can book them out on another? Maybe a window like the global check-in which shows which…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. conditional accessories

It'd be great to have conditional accessories. This would only really apply to tools and a few other items, however it is still useful to ensure something isn't forgotten.

I imagine it to work something like this:

Some products require certain tools to put together. If the product is added, regardless of the amount, one of the tool needed is added as an accessory. Instead of adding multiple tools as the product count increases.

It doesn't happen often, however sometimes it majorly affects a job is a tool is forgotten by the prep team. This feature would just assure that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Set a discussion template as default for replies

Allow more than one discussion template to be used at a time.
    When we send out a new quote or invoice and start a new discussion, it automatically uses our saved and releveant template, (i.e. Quote Template). This is great but when clients respond or post comments in the discussion, we'd like a secondary template to be used with our responses, something like our email signature. Instead, it continues to use the same template that's applied to the discussion so all we are doing is deleting everything from the template first before we type a response to our client, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Items checked-in to the quarantine immediately rather than on finalize

Items put into quarantine only appear in the quarantine list the next day if entered from the product page, or after the checking in process when coming back from a job. It would really help if they appeared immediately so we could get on with repairs!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create relative scheduled times

in scheduling, the times are real rather than relative to the start date. I have just had to update an event to a new start date and it would be very handy for the scheduled times to update in relation to the start date.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to have chargeable days feature pull directly from in-use time

Some opportunities require transport lasting several hours during which the products are not in use for the customer. Frequently the products will be in travel for a day and not in use by the customer till the following day. At the end of the in-use period they will then spend another day in travel back to the store. We do not charge the customer for the product during these travel days. For this reason it would be handy if there was an option to pull chargeable days from in use days as it would mean that staff members wouldn't have…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A status option in quotation view

Quotation view will show items that are allocated and items that are provisional, but only in the group and field they are assigned. It would be useful to have the status function available here as well. I noticed that some items on detail view do not show on quotation view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Override enforce stock availability on an opportunity

Any quote should be able to be made into an order MANUALLY by force conversion. This could be an option that is only available with administrative rights. It would help to eliminate issues that arise based on dates, sub rentals, or availability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatically create new lines on an opportunity for sub-rentals

Say I have a product I want to rent, I have six on order but I only own five, so I need to sub rent one. I then edit the product in the opportunity to add an allocation of sub rent for one. It would make it easier for us if there was an option, so that once this was done, you could then split the product into two items in the opportunity, so that you have a row that is the five I own, and then another that is the sub rent. The reason for this is we don’t…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! It would be interesting to see what other people in our community think of this – let us know in the comments.

Right now, you may add the same item an opportunity twice and mark one of those lines as sub-rented. This means you’ll be able to change the discount or the sub-rental line item rather than the main item.

20. Updated contracts

I want to be able to print contracts out with an updated list of items that have been either checked out or checked in. Most customers need a receipt when dropping off gear that had been rented. If an item or items wasn't returned Id like to give them paper showing what is missing on the spot.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base