Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A column for DAY name in Opportunities view

In the Opportunities view, it would be great to have optional columns for the actual day name for "Start Date" and "End Date", that could then put alongside each date eg;

23/05/2013 13:00 THU
    23/05/2013 13:00 THU
    24/05/2013 13:00 FRI
    24/05/2013 13:00 FRI
    27/05/2013 13:00 MON
    28/05/2013 13:00 TUE

This would greatly assist for viewing particular days activities in Opportunites view. Currently I'm finding that I need to keep referring to a calendar to work out which day of the week an Opportunity is starting or finishing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Item as an Accessory Item pricing different than normal pricing

We have an item that has a different price when it is added as an accessory versus when its rented out individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add "Customer Reference" to Project and Opportunity Tables

It would be useful to for us if there was a way that a "Customer Reference" column could be added to the Project and Opportunity lists.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Substitute function

A function similar to allocation and preparing where you can select a product that you wish to swap out, for example two 10m cables instead of a single 20m cable which would the allocated the stock of 10m cable and list the 20m cable as substituted.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a new product state - "Returned" - for items that have been physically returned but not yet checked in.

There are several states for products before they become active - Allocated, Reserved, etc. - but after they are active, there is only "Checked in" or "Completed".

I'd like to see a state - let's call it "Returned" - that indicates when a package has physically come back, but still needs to be checked in. There are times when we have numerous opportunities in various states of going in or out and it would be very useful to know which ones are in the building, and which ones are still out with a client (and thus are truly still active).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products and stock levels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Search and add products by Asset number

In all the rental inventory systems we have used a quick way to add a product is by typing the Asset number, not the entire number just the first 3-5 characters. (Just like the feature that was added to the Products page, Find by Asset)

For example instead of typing Barco ImagePro and seeing all our different products I could type IPR2 since I know that is the exact asset

All of our employees operate in this method and it would really help out.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Transaction Type or Cost Group for Expenses

We frequently submit expense reports to a few of our clients for travel expenses and are reimbursed. Currently adding these to the order/invoice drag the profit margin down. Having a transaction that does not count against the profit margin of a project would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Freeze job title when on Allocation tab on detail view

Freeze title of job so that it remains visible when scrolling down picking list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Individual Asset Page needs a notes field!!

When I edit an Individual asset stock level there should be a notes field tied to that specific asset!

Currently it only allows me to put in asset number, serial number and location. It would be nice if there were a notes field there so we could put notes about a specific item.

For example, I have two 50" TVs by the same manufacturer that are basically the same TV but because one is a little older, It is a slightly different model number that I would like to track.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add user permission so time scheduling so unable to change when order

many production managers constantly change times and dates without letting the operations team know. This can be a big problem especially when the logistics for these vehicles have already been planned. Would be great if they did tell us the have changed scheduling but that rarely happens. Please can there be a permission that they cannot change these times and dates when it is an order? thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add "Dark Mode"

Add a "Dark Mode" toggle switch in the corner.

Going back and forth between Current RMS and macOS Mojave on seperate screens is an eye strain.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. availability of asset become more accurate

I have noticed that when a product is being allocated or even reserved on a job it looks like is not available.
    For example, we might get the asset back from a job earlier so we will scan it in but it doesn't show available instantly unless you check each barcode individually which is not always very helpful.
    The availability of the asset needs to be more accurate regarding the current status of the item regardless reservations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Editable document layouts using excel or word

It would be nice to be able to export say a draft/quotation/order to excel or word and edit the layout as required. This will reduce the number of layout adjustments asked for by users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to change the default invoice grouping

Currently individual line items is the default when generating an invoice. We send our invoice's by group totals - could we please have an option to change the default?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Checkbox to tell Current which line you’re allocating

I would like to check the box next to the line item to ensure that the scanned product updates that quoted asset.
    This will be useful when there are 1) multiple items of the same type on any order 2) items which require swapping i.e. highlight a short cable and scan out a longer cable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hotel Billing

We work with a few Venues/Hotels as the inhouse supplier.

When we supply a "Quote" it is direct to the client but the client is billed by the hotel/venue and then we bill the hotel/venue.

Our agreements with the venue (like most) means the venue takes a percentage of the equipment rental, the trouble with this is that if we create a discount category and apply that to the venue as the customer the discount automatically appears on all the quotes which we dont want the end customer to see.

Currently when we post an invoice to xero we then…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices & Credits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option for the itemised prices on rental agreement to include VAT

Please allow a setting for itemised prices on a rental agreement to be inclusive of VAT and surcharges so customers can see how the price will be affected overall by adding or removing items. 80% of our customers cannot claim back VAT and so this is better for them than the current layout f VAT being calculated at the bottom.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sort order for discussion tempates

We LOVE discussion templates however we have so many and it would be nice to be able to sort them like all other templates in current. Its hard to read a list of 20 templates from a drop down menu in a random order...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Discussions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Job Planner Mouse Over Scheduler Times/Dates

It would be very helpful to have the ability to mouse over a particular opportunity on the planner and have a bubble pop up that shows all of the dates/times from the scheduler.

At least make it an option to turn on and off with a slider at the top or something.

We sometimes have dates/times that overlap and throw the jobs into a red status for gear when it is a matter of a 30 minute overlap on the times.

If we could see this info on the planner we could quickly identify the offending dates/times and make adjustments…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Job Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base