Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make items appear in quarantine immediatley please!

Items put into quarantine only appear in the quarantine list the next day if entered from the product page, or after the checking in process when coming back from a job. It would really help if they appeared immediately so we could get on with repairs!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to default quarantine list to most recent at the top

Everyday I have to go in and click 'start date' button to bring the most recently added quarantined items to the top.

Surely most people want to know about newly damaged kit more often than the piece of kit that's been sitting in quarantine for ages (probably because it doesn't really need to get fixed).

If I have missed an option please do tell me!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Maintenance Interval

I'd like to be able to put items in for regular service when not-checked out... Things such as 'change oil', 'service chains', 'change battery'.

It would be nice to be able to set this on a "per rental basis", "Hours", and "time basis".

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show Quarantine history on item ID

Show within an items page if the unit has been in quarantine, and provide a link to view the details.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom quarantine types

Hi - at the moment we only have the option to list quarantine items under Lost, Damaged or Service. It would be useful for us to be able to identify further categories i.e. out of date, at laundry etc. Any custom field with a drop down list is only available on the manual input screen - i.e. clumsy going back and forth.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Document that shows all quarantines for a product or stock level

It would be useful to create a “service report” that can be printed at the end of a quarantine.

This would show all activities including the descriptions logged in them, and give a complete overview of the service and maintenance performed during the period the item is quarantined

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multi select to book sale items out of quarantine

Would be great to have a multi-select tick box option for booking sale items out of quarantine- just like there is for sub-rent returns. Having to go in to the item and book out one by one is very time consuming- especially as we use this for consumables on a job being returned un-opened (tape, batteries etc).

Further to this- an option to not put sale items in to quarantine when returned from jobs would be great too!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quarantine Items without breaking them out of their containers

How in the world are we supposed to remove items from their serialized containers just to quarantine? Image the time and staff it would take to do so, just to rebuild the serialized container later. We should be able to quarantine any item in a serialize container without doing so. The system should simply be able to mark the remaining items as not rentable until the quarantined item has been cleared.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Quarantine and servicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Serial number in attributes in quarantine

Would be great if the serial No. of an item could be displayed along with its asset No. in the attributes section in quarantine.
    At present i have to come out of quarantine then search buy asset under products to get the serial No. for the quarantined item.
    Bit of a pain!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quarantine assets allocated to an opportunity

I don't seem to be able to quarantine a product if it's been added to a opportunity. Could this feature be added please so that we can immediately quarantine a product without having to remove the product from every opportunity that it's referenced in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base