Customer Wishlist

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free scan groups similar items

Currently, when using free scan to assign items to a job, it lists individual items that are serialized instead of grouping quantities.

For example, I have 8 lights, when I adding those 8 lights to the job via picker, they will add as a group with a quantity of 8. However, when I add them on free scan, 8 individual items appear.

This is no use when quickly pulling stuff off shelves and assigning it to a job as it makes the documents very cluttered and harder to read.

So if Free Scan grouped similar items the same way the…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sub-rent serial numbers

allow a section for you to add a serial number to sub hired equipment.
    It becomes a pain when you have a large job to go through and re enter sub hired equipment so you can pull through a custom field with a serial number on. I would like a box to enter a serial number in on the allocation section.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Checkbox to tell Current which line you’re allocating

I would like to check the box next to the line item to ensure that the scanned product updates that quoted asset.
    This will be useful when there are 1) multiple items of the same type on any order 2) items which require swapping i.e. highlight a short cable and scan out a longer cable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show group or item weights on the detail view

It would be useful to show total group weights in the group headings.

ie Job X has 7 different areas booked as groups. Van A is delivering 4 areas, Van B is delivering 3. I want to be sure that areas 1 - 4 and 5 - 7 are not overweight for the vans. Currently I can see that the whole job is heavy, but not what the groups individually total.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Freeze job title when on Allocation tab on detail view

Freeze title of job so that it remains visible when scrolling down picking list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Individual Asset Page needs a notes field!!

When I edit an Individual asset stock level there should be a notes field tied to that specific asset!

Currently it only allows me to put in asset number, serial number and location. It would be nice if there were a notes field there so we could put notes about a specific item.

For example, I have two 50" TVs by the same manufacturer that are basically the same TV but because one is a little older, It is a slightly different model number that I would like to track.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. In detail view, when scanning barcodes allow to book out without firstly having to allocate

Looking at the screenshot below, we only stock one of these particular shoulder rigs and each piece is added as a separate product with it's own barcode. All these components have been added as accessories, so by the time I get to the detail view, the specific components are in essence already allocated.

It would therefore be a huge time saver to not have to allocate these again when scanning and be able to book them out straight away, as the allocation at this stage only doubles the workload for us. If there only exists one of each item, why…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. See only products that have stock levels in the chosen store

when i change my store, i would love to see just the items in this sore. not all items in my company. it would makes it easy to see quickly whats in the store.
    My background for this is that i use the stores like storage places for my different bands to see whats in their equipment storage for a tour/longterm use (even if its not booked at the moment but stays there for having it available if needed)

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allocate serialized components without allocating serialized container

It would be great if you could control individual assets even if they are attached to a container.

For example;
    I have 5 microphones in a box where the box is the container. When I allocate the box the Mics also allocated. Which is great.

However, this means if, on a different job, I only want two of those microphones, I cannot individually allocate them as they are attached to a parent container.

It would be great if items can be individually added to a job, even when they are in a container and the rest of the items are…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Larger check boxes in the detail view

Make the check boxes in the detail view larger. It's a very small check box currently and it is time consuming to hover over the tiny box

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Partially book out

I would like to be able to “Partially book out” Items, similar to checking in. There are many times when an order might partially go out ahead of the remaining items. Currently, you have to make two different line items for the same item, which doesn’t make sense.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When click on action, always reload page at same place

In detail view when you click action, currently it always goes to top of page so you then have to scroll back to where you were. So would be good if it could reload the page in the same place from where you were before.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a comments section for finalising jobs

A comments box when in finalising job option would be useful, specifically so that whoever finalises could initial and add any relevant info, damaged/ missing kit or general comments on the project for reference.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Containers as a resource

Is it possible to setup containers as a resource?

It would be great if you could do this and have weight, replacement charge etc... as for any other resource.

Could it also then mean that when you allocate kit to a container the system can then give you a complete container weight not just the contents.

I know that I could setup containers as a product and allocate them to a job, but this would only work if you know exactly which containers you are going to use and what kit you're going to put in it.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow for planned transfers between opportunities

For example.

We own twenty lights

Ten lights are on job A. Job A ends on Monday, de-rigs on Tuesday and is back to the warehouse on Wednesday.

All twenty lights are needed for Job B. Job B rigs on Tuesday...

What we do in real life is this, the warehouse preps the ten remaining lights and sends them to site on Tuesday. We also get a courier or technician to transport the ten lights from Job A to the New Job at B...

Current shows this as a BIG CLASH and for the whole of tuesday and wednesday we…

670 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    90 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Planned transfers between opportunities would be a great addition to Current. Your comments here are fantastic and really help us understand why you’d like to see this added to Current and how it could work – thanks!

Across all of our customer channels, building a purchasing module is the most popular feature request so we prioritized this. Now we’ve got the first phase of purchasing released in beta, planned transfers is next up from the wishlist.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long – we’ve not forgotten that so many of you find this important. We’ll be back as soon as we’ve got more information to share.

17. Custom sounds on different scan results

Currently one sounds plays when there is a successful scan and another broken glass sound plays when there is an unsuccessful scan, but this could be for a number of different reasons. Sometimes when scanning a large number of items in it can be easy to loose track of what has been scanned. It would be great to be able to allocate custom sounds to various scan results. For example an item that has already been scanned into an opportunity would have a different sound from an item that is not in the booking and it would save having to…

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We updated the servers this morning with the option to choose a sound scheme for your user account, helping you to differentiate between scans in busy warehouses. You can choose your scheme on the detail view:

As always, thanks for taking the time to vote and comment. Different scan noises for different scan results would be a little trickier to implement, so we’ll keep an eye on feedback around this idea for the moment :)

18. Book out container

So you've got a Cable Trunk that is barcoded CT001

You assign that as the container as you scan all the cables in to it.

When it comes to 'Book Out' I have to rescan all those cables...what a pain!

I'd like to just scan the case barcode and everything in that container is scanned out of the warehouse.

115 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop people allocating and preparing items without scanning them

It would just make my life easier if people couldn't allocate and prepare items without having first scanned them.
    I can't be the only one
    Surely?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Review check in/out behaviour of serialised containers

When booking out/checking in a serialised container (amp rack, kit etc.), all serialised components are checked automatically, without popping up a list of the items being automatically checked in/out. To an *extent* this is the whole point of serialised containers, I understand. In the case of an amp-rack with all serialised components bolted into place, this behaviour presents minimal risk.

However, if you have a kit of loose serialised items in a case, some of those items may have "walked" during a rental, and when checking in/out, there is no prompt for the operator to check presence of the constituents.…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Detail view and warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base