Customer Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Dark Mode"

Add a "Dark Mode" toggle switch in the corner.

Going back and forth between Current RMS and macOS Mojave on seperate screens is an eye strain.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Purchase order numbers

My thought is pretty simple.

When you set up a customer you have an option to tick a box if this customer requires a PO number,
    What i would like is that you cant confirm a job with this customer until you have put a purchase order number in the relevant box.

It would work the same as you cant confirm a job if that customer is on stop. which is a tool on current we already use

Hope this all makes sense

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. UI

Current is an increasingly good RMS tool. A combination of solid tools and expert help. I find that everywhere else in the field, it looks better and is more intuitive.

However, the one overall feeling I get is that the code quite quickly becoming outdated. It’s as though written in html4 when the internet is advancing well away from that. (I don’t know what underlying code it’s supported by)

Current has set the bar high, but it’s only further development at the same rate which will let them stay on top.

I want drag and drop file uploading.
    I want…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. See contact in calender

Hi! I have a wish....in the Calendar-view I can only see the user accounts....I would very much also like to see the contacts marked as Bookable Resource....any chance you could fix that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quick Link Button to Find By Asset

When checking in a mountain of gear and encountering a failed scan, it's kind of a hassle to go into a subsection of Resources to be able to scan a barcode to check what it was booked on. Then having to reload the Resources page to get back to "find by asset."

While that action in itself doesn't occupy a large amount of time, cumulatively it adds up to a significant amount of time over the course of a multiple show check in run.

Something of a button in the upper menu bar would be cool. Or even a text…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There isn't anyway for us to transfer an item from one product to another - Can we change this please ?

There isn't anyway for us to transfer an item from one product to another - Can we change this please?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Clicking on an opportunity item opens the opportunity item edit screen

I got the thing that everytime i am in my opportunity and set it together. when i need to edit the item (no matter if service or item or vehicle) intuitive i klick on the item name to edit it.
    BUT than it opens always the original ressource to make systemwide changes to the ressource.
    For me this behavior are two completely different tasks in the company workflow.
    When i want to change somethin in my system or the stock or something like that i want to to be forced to go to my ressource for make a clear change…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Interesting feedback, thanks!

The opportunity items list is an area of the system that our users engage with a lot, so we’re wary of making any changes without seeing some consensus. It’d be really interesting to hear how other folk feel – if you agree, drop some votes on this idea and let us know in the comments 😃

8. Transaction Type or Cost Group for Expenses

We frequently submit expense reports to a few of our clients for travel expenses and are reimbursed. Currently adding these to the order/invoice drag the profit margin down. Having a transaction that does not count against the profit margin of a project would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Favourites on navigation bar

Favourites as a drop down list next to "Reports".

Loads them in a list or for large numbers allows direct loading Favourites screen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tag manager: ability to manage tags centrally for the whole system

A central way to manage the tags we have in the system, so we can add, edit, delete and merge similar tags to maintain a clean set of meaningful tags. A common function of any system that incorporates a tags function.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Open source languages and currencies

It would be nice if the software has an open source for the languages. So user can translate your software.

Even better would it be that users can share and rate each translate made by users.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow an option to have dates to be displayed using slashes (12/11/2018). Or words (Dec. 11th, 2018)

Currently, Current displays dates using "dashes" (12-11-2018). It would be great to have an option in settings to allow dates to be displayed using slashes (12/11/2018). OR maybe with words (Dec. 11th, 2018)? Dashes are often used to notate a "range" of dates, so it can look confusing when displaying a date range.

e.g. 12/01/2018-12/11/2018 vs. 12-01-2018-12-11-2018

It's much cleaner and easier to read on documents.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to use Custom Fields in more than one module?

We have a few new custom fields that it would be helpful to see from multiple modules (and especially for the ease of data entry from a single page). Particularly between Opportunities and Contacts and Venues. thx!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Log out after period of inactivity

Automatically log off if you leave the computer unattended allowing user to set period in 10 minute increments. Increases security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Breadcrumbs at the top of the page

Breadcrumbs at the top of every page would be fantastic. I seem to always have to go back to the nav buttons at the top. Built in back button sometimes takes me random places.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Restrict User Access to particular Stores

Hi - we're using multiple stores and want to be able to restrict who has access to view what products are in some of the stores i.e. we want one end user to be able to see what is kept in one store but not what is kept in another.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Making Custom views look the same as Default view

Making the custom view have colours, status and the sizing of default view.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restrict access to products by group or tags etc.

I would like the Ability to restrict access to certain Products by group (and maybe even tags)
    For example I would like to have a venue manager only have the ability to book the venue or only the Lighting department can book lighting equipment and maybe only a supervisor can assign staff.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Let us set default sort for items, like invoices, opportunities etc.

At the moment invoices are currently set to be listed by alphabetical order and not by most recent, if you want to change this you have to do it manually every time you open the page.
    Surely it would make sense to allow for customisation of this and maybe the amount of entries shown to be added to the custom view menu so this can be set as default by a user?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback here. We changed the default sort order for Invoices & Credits to date so that it’s consistent with other screens in Current.

Letting users customize the default sort order is a bit more of an involved change, so we’d like to see more community consensus before taking action. Let us know by voting and commenting.

20. Customized user access - configure exactly what users can see

I would like to be able to customize exactly what a user can and can not see of the system. For example, I want my technicians to see all of the job information, equipment, client contact info etc, for the jobs they are allocated to, but I do not want them to see the entire list of opportunities (drafts, quotes, projects). A much more detailed breakdown of user access permissions would really be helpful.

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base