Customer Wishlist

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 24 votes
    vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Highlight changes on a kit list

We would like to be able to high light changes on a kit list. We find that jobs change right up to the time they leave the yard. When we change items on a previous kit list we would like to high light the changes on the new list. Currently the warehouse staff have to compare both lists side by side to see the changes. If the changes were high lighted in a different colour they would be easier to spot and save time

39 votes
      vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Easy document layout modification

It would be great to have an interface to modify the layout of documents, not just coding. I'd love to be able to see the modification LIVE to the document. Right now you have to change a line, go check if it good, then correct it. I'm talking about a split screen mode where the code is on the left side and the result is on the right side. You know like those HTML program there was before.

1 vote
        vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Sign Out Sheet

We have always, as a courtesy, given our clients a "sign out sheet" for them to manage their process of checking out and checking in certain items, say radios. All thats needed is a few more fields to the same layout as the something like the packing or delivery lists (Item, Asset Number, Name, Check Out, Check In). It gives them one less item to prepare/manage and can easily be done based on existing documents.

1 vote
          vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • A consolidated picking list that groups all of the items from all of the jobs of that day. (or week, or month)

A consolidated picking list that groups all of the items from all of the jobs of that day. (or week, or month). We can then filter it by product group, which we as a company are looking at specific departments who manage products groups. This will give them a snapshot of whats coming up.

2 votes
            vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Adding items to picking list

I would like a service where I can add items to a picking list and not have them appear in or affect my quote. I would like to use the picking list as a list for my warehouse crew which would include all cable being used, rigging equipment etc etc without it also appearing on the quote to my client.

6 votes
              vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like this is something that we could achieve with a document layout change.

Items on a document layouts can be hidden if they’re included in a particular group or based on other criteria, e.g. a custom field against the product as Jack mentions in the comments.

If you’re familiar with HTML & CSS, check out our document layouts guides to get started. If not, we can make these document layout changes for you. Contact us at help@current-rms.com and we’ll be happy to help.

• Group Description formatting & template like the new discussions

Love the new formatting and template for discussions.

Is it possible to incorporate this same formatting tools and templates for group descriptions in opportunities. (That can be found under edit opportunity Item)

This would enable us to create well presented quotations and proposals with formatted text and also be able to select pre defined descriptions.

3 votes
                vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Customizable user views

I'd like to be able to create customized displays for my desktop, orders and other reports so that I can limit the amount sensitive information that is available on screen, such as pricing and order totals. I'd prefer to do this without having to create a new user or globally edit my user settings.

1 vote
                  vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Create a document showing all crew are booked for all jobs

Hi - it would be really useful to see (all at once) which crew are booked on all jobs? I'm using the attached at the moment but need to simplify thanks.

1 vote
                    vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Exclude accessories in final Invoices

We produce allot of Kits that would contain anything from 2 - 15 accessory items as part of the main product/service being rented and possibly over 30 non costs accessory items on one invoice.

For us It is not a requirement for these accessories to be shown on the final invoice as they carry no cost and our customers dont need to see the full breakdown.

Could an action be included in the Invoices to exclude accessory items?

5 votes
                      vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for posting this idea! We’ll keep an eye on the votes on this.

It’s worth noting that if you’ve set up assets as serialized components in a serialized container (rather than as accessories), then these aren’t added to the itemized invoice view and won’t be posted as line items to Xero or QuickBooks Online.

• Add opportunity attachments to document layouts

It would be fantastic to have the option to attachment images to an opportunity that could then be added to a document layout such a quotation or run sheet. This way we could put site photos or event CAD designs into the quote rather than send them as an attachment.

From a sales point this would enchance our proposals and from a logistics point the run sheets we send our suppliers would be much more detailed with site photos.

14 votes
                        vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Allow selected opportunity groups to be ommited from documents

We always book out products etc that are not necessarily going to be left at the job (spares, cables etc) and therefore do not want these shown on the hire agreement/quote. I can remove single items from the documents using a custom field however for large jobs, clicking this option for each item is very time consuming! Would be great if I could put all spares/cables in on group and select "Omit from documents" on this group.

Would also be handy if these omitted groups didn't follow through to the invoice as this always results in very long invoices or…

27 votes
                          vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Different layout views for pick lists / jobs

I have been creating opportunities for festival jobs this summer, where we have for example 5 stages. i have been making groups within the order for each stage: Stage 1, Stage 2....etc. all the kit of all categories is then listed under that heading, so the client can see what kit is for which stage easily. it would be great to have some kind of toggle button to change the layout automatically to ignore the groups i have put in and snap back to listing by the category the equipment e.g Moving Heads, Control, Cable. that way the pick list…

1 vote
                            vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Printing off barcode labels for all products at once

It would be useful to have a way of printing off all barcode labels at once, maybe a 'report' which amalgamates all records and can be used to print them using the template. When using sheets of labels, the template alway puts them top left, which is very wasteful when printing labels for an asset with only a few in stock

55 votes
                              vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Print all the delivery notes for a day

Rather than having to go into each job individually to print delivery notes, we'd like an option to print them all for a particular day please

17 votes
                                vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

You can’t bulk print documents in Current at the moment, but the team will keep an eye on the number of supporters this idea has.

To get a handy view of all deliveries going out to the day, click or tap on the numbers on the blue tiles to get a list:

You could also create a custom view to get a list of deliveries going out today, this week, this month, or any time period you choose. See: See and sort your data using custom views

• Picking list for remainder of items not yet prepped.

Sometimes we have gear turning over from another show so we are only able to pick part of an order and are forced to save the remainder of the prep for the next day or right before we load a truck. Would be nice to mark items prepped and be able to print off a list of the remaining items that still need to be prepped.

34 votes
                                  vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like this is something that we could achieve with a document layout change.

You can access the status of an asset in your document layouts using {{ asset.status_name }}, which makes it possible to determine whether an item is allocated, prepared, issued etc. This means that you could use a bit of logic to pull through only assets with a particular status, so a picking list could be created that shows only assets that are Reserved (i.e. not prepared).

If you’re familiar with HTML & CSS, check out our document layouts guides to get started. If not, we can make these document layout changes for you. Contact us at help@current-rms.com and we’ll be happy to help.

• Group description - text formatting and pictures

It would be useful to have text formatting options and the ability to add pictures to group descriptions (under edit opportunity group)

Also the ability to save and recall frequently used descriptions.

This would help with putting together quotes and proposals.

9 votes
                                    vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

You can use the Markdown filter on any output liquid syntax in your document layouts to format your text. Markdown lets you format things using easy-to-read plain text. For example, if you put a markdown filter on your item description, e.g. {{ item.description | markdown }}, you can type in bold, italics, and even add images hosted on the internet.

This page runs through how to use Markdown in a little more detail: https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax

If you’d like a hand modifying your layouts to incorporate Markdown, just let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

• Allow customers to view and share customized document layouts and barcodes

Give Current customers a place where they can share customized document layouts and barcode templates in addition to the basics provided.

1 vote
                                      vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Online approval link into PDF documents

Ability to add approval link into a downloaded PDF quote, for when emailing a quote in direct reply to customers

3 votes
                                        vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Colate surcharges at the end of quote

Display a breakdown of the surcharges at the end of the quotation, rather than line by line. We use surcharges for damage waivers, but lots of customers are confused what it is on the quote. It would be much better just to show one line at the end of the quotation to show the Damage Waiver Total

6 votes
                                          vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Depending on your requirements, this is something that could be resolved with a modification to your doucment layouts

The item.surcharge object contains information about the surcharges applied to an opportunity item. The different surcharges for each item can be collated and stored in a variable which could then be displayed at the bottom of the document.

If you’re familiar with HTML and our Liquid syntax, head to the Opportunity Item Surcharge Object guide to learn more. If not, drop me a message at help@current-rms.com and I’ll be happy to help implement this for you.

← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base